Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Time to retire Ferguson narrative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to retire Ferguson narrative

Time to retire Ferguson narrative

The lying snakes are still perpetuating this lie.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Politicians will always be loathe to abandon even the most obvious falsehood as long as it can be used to manipulate people into doing what they want.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The report is worth a read. These are the actions of someone who has been harassed by the police before, and has had all that he can take. None of that background in the report, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
        The report is worth a read. These are the actions of someone who has been harassed by the police before, and has had all that he can take. None of that background in the report, I think.
        Nonsense, Michael Brown was a thug that just got done robbing a store and physically assaulting the owner.
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

How dare they stop him after he just commited strong arm robbery. What gall.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I hear not trying to choke out an officer and steal his gun lessens your chance of being shot by police.
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Brown was a thug who had just robbed a convenient store and assaulted the clerk. Any "harassment" by police in the past was due to his own criminal activities.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                How dare they stop him after he just commited strong arm robbery. What gall.
                I think they stopped him for walking on the carriage way. To those officers, he was not a robbery suspect; he was apparently as innocent as you. If you want to connect the robbery to the killing, you have to know much more about it. Still missing is that and his personal history, particularly regarding interactions with the authorities.

Comment

And you know this how? The reason he had interactions with the police was because he was a common thug up to no good.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                    I hear not trying to choke out an officer and steal his gun lessens your chance of being shot by police.
                    Yes, one should absolutely make a habit of not trying to choke out an officer and steal his gun.

Comment

I think they stopped him for walking on the carriage way. To those officers, he was not a robbery suspect; he was apparently as innocent as you. If you want to connect the robbery to the killing, you have to know much more about it. Still missing is that and his personal history, particularly regarding interactions with the authorities.
                      The problem is when Wilsion told him to move out of the street, he attacked Wilson and was shot. Most innocent people would have moved off the street, not attack a police officer. Brown was a thug. He beat up the store owner then attacked a police officer in his car.

Comment

You are incredibly ill-informed on this. You must have obtained a copy of JimL's LiberalTalkingPointsForDummies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          Brown was a thug who had just robbed a convenient store and assaulted the clerk. Any "harassment" by police in the past was due to his own criminal activities.

The "Gentle Giant" in action.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            You are incredibly ill-informed on this. You must have obtained a copy of JimL's LiberalTalkingPointsForDummies.
                            Yes, I posted too soon; I do apologize.

Comment

Yes, I posted too soon; I do apologize.
                              Apology accepted.

Comment