Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

MSNBC Guest Advises: 'Destroy' Most Whites Over Their Supporting Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    What am I missing there? The only reference I could find to violent action was in the negative:
    He is advocating excusing black people murdering white people by Jury nullification.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I repent that I ever said anything. Besides, I wasn't there, and neither were you.
      Ask mossy

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The USA fought against fascism before, abroad, and now it has to do the same at home, by means of the ballot box. They used to be called Nazi, now they call themselves GOP.
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
          The USA fought against fascism before, abroad, and now it has to do the same at home, by means of the ballot box. They used to be called Nazi, now they call themselves GOP.
          Wait, the liberals are now calling themselves GOP? That name is already taken!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            He is advocating excusing black people murdering white people by Jury nullification.
            Libertarians have been urging jury nullification in drug cases for decades. Thankfully it hasn't caught on yet but the idea of it getting a wider audience is never welcome.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

The USA fought against fascism before, abroad, and now it has to do the same at home, by means of the ballot box. They used to be called Nazi, now they call themselves GOP. democrats.
              FIFY/nc
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Wait, the liberals are now calling themselves GOP? That name is already taken!
                Did you see what they plan for ‘endangered species’? Just wondering if you get the news where you are.
                “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Did you see what they plan for ‘endangered species’? Just wondering if you get the news where you are.
                  You mean the one where they decided to search for sane Democrats?
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You mean the one where they decided to search for sane Democrats?
                    I’m trying to be less combative, CP. Think I should look for a passage on a ship, maybe work as a toilet attendant, and come to meet y’all in Texas, when we could sort out these disagreements, and I can escape from Brexit. I remember you saying that Jake might let me share his crib. With this prospect in mind, I wonder if all the men wear spurs on their shoes and whether you have a spare set that you might lend me. I already have a Trilby hat.

America is divided, and it needs me to glue it together again. What do you think?

Greta Thunberg is on her way, and Siberia burns. Things are getting a little more extreme than we have been used to.
                    Last edited by firstfloor; 08-15-2019, 07:48 AM.

Comment

I’m trying to be less combative, CP.
                      I'm kidding, ff.

Think I should look for a passage on a ship, maybe work as a toilet attendant, and come to meet y’all in Texas, when we could sort out these disagreements, and I can escape from Brexit. I remember you saying that Jake might let me share his crib. With this prospect in mind, I wonder if all the men wear spurs on their shoes and whether you have a spare set that you might lend me. I already have a Trilby hat.
                      Spurs would be on boots, not shoes, and only when one is riding horses, and then pretty much only when one is working cattle or engaging in rodeo activities.

America is divided, and it needs me to glue it together again. What do you think?
                      Unfortunately, the thing that unites America is a common enemy. Pearl Harbor, 9-11... I don't wish for something really bad to happen, but it seems the only thing that brings Americans together. Honestly, in this climate, I'm not sure that would even work.

Comment

Unfortunately, the thing that unites America is a common enemy. Pearl Harbor, 9-11...
                        Trump?

Comment

Trump?

Bad example --- that's part of what is driving the division -- TDS vs his supporters..... and I really DO think he could be uniting if he wanted to be.

Comment

Bad example --- that's part of what is driving the division -- TDS vs his supporters..... and I really DO think he could be uniting if he wanted to be.
                            joke.jpg

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39054[/ATTACH]
                              I know it was supposed to be a joke, but I'm really concerned about the state of our Nation, and I think Trump is being a huge part of the problem.

Comment

Spurs would be on boots, not shoes, and only when one is riding horses, and then pretty much only when one is working cattle or engaging in rodeo activities.

SCA knights wear spurs! It was a thing with medieval knights.

Also, depends on the horse. I used to ride at a rental place that had Chester - the universe's slowest horse. The only horse I EVER rode that would not keep up with the other horses riding in a group. Literally, he'd let them go off and leave us. Didn't matter, he knew the way but I was taught that only one of us was in charge - and it wasn't supposed to be him. Result was I'd wear myself out kicking his butt just to keep him walking fast enough to keep up with horses that weren't walking all that fast! Dang near killed myself the one and only time I managed to get him to trot...

Only horse I ever wanted spurs for! Not sure it would have helped...
                                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment