Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Tlaib, Omar Barred From Israel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    She wants this to be all about her -- she wants to play this as a martyr --- those MEAN JEWS, See? I TOLD you they deserve to be wiped from the face of the earth!
    Exactly! All about embarrassing those Jews...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      Exactly! All about embarrassing those Jews...
      WAAAaaaannnnhhhhhh, I'm a VICTIM!!!!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So, she wants to see her 90 year old grandmother for perhaps the last time, as she said, far less than she wants to exert some semblance of control over the Israeli government and to embarrass them.

"Look at me! I got Israel to agree to let me in by using a phony plea to visit my aged geemaw! And now I'm going to blame them for putting restrictions on me that I actually agreed to, but I lied! So I'm not going after all! I am so powerful!"

I guess Grandma will die without a final visit from her beloved granddaughter.
        Sickening.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          So, she wants to see her 90 year old grandmother for perhaps the last time, as she said, far less than she wants to exert some semblance of control over the Israeli government and to embarrass them.

"Look at me! I got Israel to agree to let me in by using a phony plea to visit my aged geemaw! And now I'm going to blame them for putting restrictions on me that I actually agreed to, but I lied! So I'm not going after all! I am so powerful!"

I guess Grandma will die without a final visit from her beloved granddaughter.
          Sickening.
          It is such transparent bovine calling cards. I hadn't thought about the fact that she's throwing her own grandma under the bus. For THAT alone.... git a rope!

Excellent point, oh mossy one!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It is such transparent bovine calling cards....
            (still trying to figure out how that would work)

Comment

(still trying to figure out how that would work)
              It would certainly make avoiding stepping in them much more difficult......

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

It would certainly make avoiding stepping in them much more difficult......
                EGGzackly! So glad that, for the most part, they're easily discerned even by the untrained eye.

Comment

EGGzackly! So glad that, for the most part, they're easily discerned even by the untrained eye.

And as long as your nose is working properly, cuz they stink.

Comment

And as long as your nose is working properly, cuz they stink.
                    When they're fresh, yeah, but when they're dry, they smell like money*!

*to some folks

Comment

When they're fresh, yeah, but when they're dry, they smell like money*!

*to some folks
                      By the way --- conventional cowboy wisdom --- never kick a fresh cow patty on a hot day.

Comment

By the way --- conventional cowboy wisdom --- never kick a fresh cow patty on a hot day.
                        Thanks for the safety tip!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                          What an idiot...

Rashida Tlaib signals she won't go to West Bank, despite getting Israeli minister's permission

Silencing me & treating me like a criminal is not what she wants for me. It would kill a piece of me. I have decided that visiting my grandmother under these oppressive conditions stands against everything I believe in--fighting against racism, oppression & injustice. https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/sta...41203406401536

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/isr...dmother-report

What oppressive conditions, to keep her mouth shut?
                          she is the one who offered to keep her mouth shut in the letter she wrote begging to be let in.

Comment

And...

You don't "spit" into the wind.

You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger.

Oh wait. That's Jim Crocey

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I think after the news got out where she said she wanted to visit her Grandmother and not cause trouble, she got pushback from Omar and AOC about what a sissy she was to give in, and in order to save face, she changed her mind.

Comment

Thanks for the safety tip!
                                You betcha... and never squat with your spurs on!

Comment