Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Dumb Question About Spreadsheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    How many of them have you baptized?
    Every one - whether they needed it or not.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      Every one - whether they needed it or not.

Shouldn't cats be baptized 9 times each? Once for each life?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Shouldn't cats be baptized 9 times each? Once for each life?
        Well, then we should make it right proper and have the pastor do it. When can you come?

Oh, don't worry - I'll have the claws clipped and they hardly ever bite...
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Well, then we should make it right proper and have the pastor do it. When can you come?

Oh, don't worry - I'll have the claws clipped and they hardly ever bite...
          Lemme find my welding gloves, red man suit, and hockey mask.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Lemme find my welding gloves, red man suit, and hockey mask.
            Ah, your old "courting" outfit.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Ah, your old "courting" outfit.
              It worked! We've been married almost 45 years now!

Comment

I'll try it.

FYI: the flea meds are easy to mix up and can't be reapplied for a month. Since I don't stand so well anymore, it takes a couple days to get everybody done (corralling counts on the standing up time. ) by which time the first ones are dry and I do have a couple pairs that look a lot alike. I try to do Tigger, Tiger, Double and Spot at the same time but Tiger and Double aren't so cooperative about it.
                Here's actually a more detailed explanation, with some additional info....

https://trumpexcel.com/insert-picture-into-excel-cell/

As you'll note in the URL, however, Trump has now become an issue in this thread.
                Last edited by Cow Poke; 08-17-2019, 10:00 AM. Reason: now - not "not"

Comment

It worked! We've been married almost 45 years now!
                  She was probably too terrified to say no to you. But since she's still with you, I guess you did something right.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    She was probably too terrified to say no to you. But since she's still with you, I guess you did something right.
                    I think you have that backwards - he was the one in armor, after all...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment