See less

Team Rugged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onehanded cartwheel shoot. Scary, please to call cops.
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
      Onehanded cartwheel shoot. Scary, please to call cops.
      Please refrain from posting unless you have anything substantive to add.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
        Please refrain from posting unless you have anything substantive to add.
        What to add? No substantive source about this 'Team Rugged', only obvious, political hit job of heavy bias.

Look at title of article of yours. 'Matt Shea endorsed training kids in holy war'. You still take seriously. Ridiculous.

Comment

I found a copy of the original Biblical Basis for War document: https://www.spokesman.com/documents/...cal-basis-war/

Shea claimed it was simply sermon notes and not related to actual plans. Indeed, there are references to the Israelite army under the old covenant. However, I don't buy this explanation because of the real world applications; communism was not an issue in Old Testament days, for instance, and there are very specific plans for how to conduct warfare that go beyond what one would expect from a sermon.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I found a copy of the original Biblical Basis for War document: https://www.spokesman.com/documents/...cal-basis-war/

Shea claimed it was simply sermon notes and not related to actual plans. Indeed, there are references to the Israelite army under the old covenant. However, I don't buy this explanation because of the real world applications; communism was not an issue in Old Testament days, for instance, and there are very specific plans for how to conduct warfare that go beyond what one would expect from a sermon.
            well point 10c shows they were not merely discussing the OT times but the present and that they were advocating violence:
            c.Make an offer of Peace before declaring war.
            i.Not a negotiation or compromise of righteousness.
            ii.Must surrender on terms of justice and righteousness:
            1.Stop all abortions;
            2.No same-*‐sex marriage;
            3.No idolatry or occultism;
            4.No communism; and
            5.Must obey Biblical law.

Comment

Thanks.

If document real, they have plans for when one type of war happens. Okay. Maybe plans of theirs is stupid, but really stupid is to not expect war.

Comment