Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Graham: IG Report On Russia Probe Will Be "Ugly And Damning" For DOJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I assume you know this from personal experience.
    Not from personal infirmity, but I have seen a few folks go that way. Take care of yourself.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
      Not from personal infirmity...
      Oh, don't be so modest. I have it on good authority that the torrent from your ears rivals Niagara Falls.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Oh, don't be so modest. I have it on good authority that the torrent from your ears rivals Niagara Falls.
        That suggests his brain is massive.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Robert Mueller was supposed to be a towering, commanding figure — the man whose hard-nosed investigative diligence would produce a tidal wave of momentum for impeachment. Democrats expected startling revelations from Mueller that would send Members of Congress clamoring to the House floor, crawling over each other to impeach President Trump.

Instead, they found themselves squirming with disbelief, as an intellectually disheveled Mueller stumbled through answers, often appearing clueless about the claims made in his own report.

The live-action Mueller Report was a flop. Democrats expected a blockbuster but found themselves wishing they could walk out of the theater.

For the American people, the ticket was non-refundable. Democrats wasted 22 months, spent $32 million of taxpayer money, and inflamed an already politically-divided nation.

The American people still deserve answers. Our intelligence community was weaponized by political hacks, posing as top officials in our justice apparatus, who hated Trump. The FISA court was functionally hijacked by the DNC, which converted “salacious and unverified” political opposition research into a warrant to spy on American citizens. The now-infamous “Steele Dossier” was used repeatedly by the FBI in order to spy on the Trump Campaign, despite its lack of verification, and the proven bias of its author.

I asked Robert Mueller whether he could affirm that the Steele Dossier was not a part of Russia’s disinformation campaign. Mueller asserted this was not in his purview — even though the dossier was the lynchpin of this partisan witch hunt. I asked why Mueller declined to document in his report the fact that Democratic operatives met with Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya the day before and the day after the Trump Tower meeting. I asked Mueller why his team was riddled with bias, including agents and lawyers who pledged their allegiance to “the resistance.”

“Director Mueller,” I said, “when people associated with Trump lied, you threw the book at them. When Christopher Steele lied, nothing…when Glenn Simpson met with Russians, nothing. When the Trump [campaign] met with the Russians? 3500 words. Maybe the reason there are these discrepancies in what you focused on is because the team was so biased and pledged to the resistance. And pledged to stop Trump.”

By the time the hearing ended, Democrats watched their star player come unglued under Republican members’ careful and methodical questioning. All Democrats could do was laud Mueller’s resume and seek — unsuccessfully — to salvage their public relations train wreck.

https://townhall.com/capitol-voices/...ement-n2551905

Comment

You don’t need to worry about me. By the way, when you come over, don’t be expecting to play on the Isle of Harris golf course on a Sunday; it’ll be closed and all the golfers in church.
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Podcast Post Reports has a good article on Stephen Miller and how he fits into the Trump family presidency. He really, really hates immigrants, and has the full support of evangelical Christians of the fascist persuasion.

Had this been Nuremberg in 1945, he would have ended his days, with his boss, at the end of a knotted rope.

Comment

Podcast Post Reports has a good article on Stephen Miller and how he fits into the Trump family presidency. He really, really hates immigrants, and has the full support of evangelical Christians of the fascist persuasion.

Had this been Nuremberg in 1945, he would have ended his days, with his boss, at the end of a knotted rope.
                Too bad you can't use manure like that to fertilize your garden. At least then it'd be worth something.

Comment

Too bad you can't use manure like that to fertilize your garden. At least then it'd be worth something.
                  Hey, I figured it out; you must be Stephen Miller’s dad, AND a Russian troll farm. That is not a good look, and you’re going to be embarrassed when you watch the replay. It’s time to get a grip; let’s go.

What do you make of Bill Weld?
                  Last edited by firstfloor; 08-20-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

What do you make of Bill Weld?
                    Who?

Comment

Who?
                      I’m going to swot up on ‘The Family’.

Comment