Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Graham: IG Report On Russia Probe Will Be "Ugly And Damning" For DOJ

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Just wait for the movie!
    I hear that Robert DeNiro is slated to play Trump.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    I hear that Robert DeNiro is slated to play Trump.
    Sounds about right, given his intense hatred for anything Trump!
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtfloor View Post
    Graham should read Barbara Slate’s new graphic novel of the Mueller Report, Vol. 1 is now available.

"A surprisingly good-natured but thorough adaptation of what may turn out to be the most astounding story of American corruption in plain sight ever told."
    "Corruption in plain sight" is a great description of the Mueller report itself.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    "Corruption in plain sight" is a great description of the Mueller report itself.
    You have been living in that alternative universe for a little too long. Come away, before your brains start to leak out of your ears.
    (Symptoms include hearing dripping water but unable to discover the source.)
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    (Symptoms include hearing dripping water but unable to discover the source.)
    I assume you know this from personal experience.

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I assume you know this from personal experience.
    Not from personal infirmity, but I have seen a few folks go that way. Take care of yourself.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Not from personal infirmity...
    Oh, don't be so modest. I have it on good authority that the torrent from your ears rivals Niagara Falls.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Oh, don't be so modest. I have it on good authority that the torrent from your ears rivals Niagara Falls.
    That suggests his brain is massive.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Robert Mueller was supposed to be a towering, commanding figure — the man whose hard-nosed investigative diligence would produce a tidal wave of momentum for impeachment. Democrats expected startling revelations from Mueller that would send Members of Congress clamoring to the House floor, crawling over each other to impeach President Trump.

Instead, they found themselves squirming with disbelief, as an intellectually disheveled Mueller stumbled through answers, often appearing clueless about the claims made in his own report.

The live-action Mueller Report was a flop. Democrats expected a blockbuster but found themselves wishing they could walk out of the theater.

For the American people, the ticket was non-refundable. Democrats wasted 22 months, spent $32 million of taxpayer money, and inflamed an already politically-divided nation.

The American people still deserve answers. Our intelligence community was weaponized by political hacks, posing as top officials in our justice apparatus, who hated Trump. The FISA court was functionally hijacked by the DNC, which converted “salacious and unverified” political opposition research into a warrant to spy on American citizens. The now-infamous “Steele Dossier” was used repeatedly by the FBI in order to spy on the Trump Campaign, despite its lack of verification, and the proven bias of its author.

I asked Robert Mueller whether he could affirm that the Steele Dossier was not a part of Russia’s disinformation campaign. Mueller asserted this was not in his purview — even though the dossier was the lynchpin of this partisan witch hunt. I asked why Mueller declined to document in his report the fact that Democratic operatives met with Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya the day before and the day after the Trump Tower meeting. I asked Mueller why his team was riddled with bias, including agents and lawyers who pledged their allegiance to “the resistance.”

“Director Mueller,” I said, “when people associated with Trump lied, you threw the book at them. When Christopher Steele lied, nothing…when Glenn Simpson met with Russians, nothing. When the Trump [campaign] met with the Russians? 3500 words. Maybe the reason there are these discrepancies in what you focused on is because the team was so biased and pledged to the resistance. And pledged to stop Trump.”

By the time the hearing ended, Democrats watched their star player come unglued under Republican members’ careful and methodical questioning. All Democrats could do was laud Mueller’s resume and seek — unsuccessfully — to salvage their public relations train wreck.

https://townhall.com/capitol-voices/...ement-n2551905

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You don’t need to worry about me. By the way, when you come over, don’t be expecting to play on the Isle of Harris golf course on a Sunday; it’ll be closed and all the golfers in church.