Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Fluoride harms unborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluoride harms unborn

pregnant women should reduce their fluoride intakehttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN1V91C5
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Moderator Notice

Thread belongs in Health Science 101.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Psychotherapy Room unless told otherwise.

Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Tiny study reporting tiny drop in a measure difficult to accurately quantify.
      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X