Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: The irony of the New York Timesí 1619 Project...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    It's where it has always been - hovering right at 25%
    Everything I've seen suggests that Trump's popularity with minorities is above average for a Republican.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Everything I've seen suggests that Trump's popularity with minorities is above average for a Republican.
    https://newsone.com/3886539/black-women-trump-poll/

Puts it @ 15% for black men, 3% for black women.

Jim

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Jim
    And from such an unbiased source, too.

I like how they dismiss Rasmussen showing a 35% approval among blacks despite Rasmussen consistently being the most accurate pollster.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Jim
    Thus why Trump is president today and not Clinton. IE Liberals choosing to accept comforting lies vs cold, hard, truth.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    And from such an unbiased source, too.

I like how they dismiss Rasmussen showing a 35% approval among blacks despite Rasmussen consistently being the most accurate pollster.
    I personally do not now a soul that is African American that approves of Trump. And yes, I work with and know enough African Americans that its makes sense to say it.

Jim
    He will reply, ĎTruly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Thus why Trump is president today and not Clinton. IE Liberals choosing to accept comforting lies vs cold, hard, truth.
    I don't think so. There was this little thing called russian interference. And more significantly there was that rather helpful late great Comey announcement about the emails. Without those two, the present day circus would be ... well, a different kind of circus.

Jim
    He will reply, ĎTruly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I personally do not now a soul that is African American that approves of Trump. And yes, I work with and know enough African Americans that its makes sense to say it.

Jim
    I work for the Government, and I know a slew.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I don't think so. There was this little thing called russian interference. And more significantly there was that rather helpful late great Comey announcement about the emails. Without those two, the present day circus would be ... well, a different kind of circus.

Jim

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Jim
    And you choose to believe yet another comforting lie, sold via the lying media. Reality, Russia has been involved in interfering in US elections, for decades, it only became an issue when the Clinton criminal empire and the DNC ending up losing in 2016.Comey didnít make Hillary illegally transfer and store classified material through unsecured means, breaking federal law, Clinton did. Truly amazing how many liberals try to remove the blame from Clinton and blame everyone else for revealing she broke the law. Keep believing these comforting lies Jim and Trump will be your president till January 2025.
    Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 09-12-2019 at 09:44 AM.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Jim
    Which speaks volumes about the circles you hang out with. I happened to see a black man, in Wal-Mart last week, wearing a Trump hat. Thatís another reason Trump is president, liberals living in a bubble and have no clue how things are outside their bubble.
    Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 09-12-2019 at 09:30 AM.
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

11. Amen Bill the Cat, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.