Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Strange Pet Quirks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My current kitty likes to climb the shelves behind the bathroom door, and the clothing hung on the back of the door, to get to the top of the door. Once there, she does not know how to undo the feat. I can't just reach up and grab her, because she gets afraid and cringes and almost falls. So I have to hold pillows in my arms and let her jump to safety.

It's silly, but actually kind of cute, except when I have to wake up from a sound sleep to rescue her.

Kitty's name is "Phoebe," because when she first appeared here (adolescent stray in her first estrus, ca. Feb. 2018), she had the Worst Gas Ever, and was quite a "Smelly Cat." A better diet quickly got rid of that problem.
    Last edited by NorrinRadd; 08-25-2019, 04:08 AM.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      This is a thread about pets, not cats.
      Sparky would have something to say about that……

Comment

• Originally posted by Rushing Jaws View Post
        Sparky would have something to say about that……
        Sparky the hamster?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Oh the shame!

Jake T Sparko's cousin is a cat!

ScreenHunter_.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Oh the shame!

Jake T Sparko's cousin is a cat!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39363[/ATTACH]
            That would make you the cat's uncle.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              I am training the cat to identify as a dog. I got it to actually growl while I was there. Or rather Jake did.

Comment

• I may need to go on a diet lest my cat get fat.

Whenever I go into the kitchen, she comes out of hiding to ask for a treat.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  I thought he was a monkey's uncle!
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And here you were just saying that I'm predictable.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I thought of that, too, but took the high road.
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• I could be a monkey's cousin, once removed. My cousin had a chimp once. But then that would be an ape. Oh well.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X