Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Campaign Trump is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign Trump is back

The trolling Trump we have all come to know and love is back. Previously the best was 'I am a very stable genius', now it's 'chosen one' and he's only getting started.

Obviously, he does it because it drives his opponents insane and helps him win. It's also funny too.

To the Trump-sensitive: try to grow a thicker skin, because he's only just starting and there's going to be 15 months of this left, at least. Losing your mind over every deliberately provocative tweet is not going to be good for your health.
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

I think you give Trump too much credit. I think he just has no filter and says whatever comes to mind. I don't think he means it or even realizes what he said. The MSM takes it and runs with it, claiming he is being racist, or claiming to be the messiah, or whatnot, and Trump just plays along at that point. But initially I don't think Trump is some genius, masterfully planning this all out to troll the Democrats. He just is Trump, the egomaniac without a filter or care in the world.

Like his "chosen one" comment. He didn't do it to troll the press. He was just talking about how all of the previous presidents should have stood up to the chinese, but apparently HE was the "chosen one" -- It was just a dumb comment, meaning nothing. But the press ran with it. And people like you try to claim he did it on purpose because he is a genius troll.

He's not. He is just a loudmouth who doesn't think before he speaks (or tweets).

Now afterwards, I think once he sees what he has done and how they reacted, he plays it up for all it's worth to troll them.

Comment

How long is this 'luckiest bumbling idiot in the world' theory going to last?

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
        How long is this 'luckiest bumbling idiot in the world' theory going to last?
        Is there a deadline?

Comment

images.jpeg.jpg

Hunters are egomaniacs and thrillseekers.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]39246[/ATTACH]

Hunters are egomaniacs and thrillseekers.
            Anime translator needed here, can someone help?

Comment

Anime translator needed here, can someone help?
              Hisoka Morow from Hunter x Hunter an utterly self-absorbed sociopath who lives to fight and kill exceptionally strong opponents.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The trolling Trump we have all come to know and love is back. Previously the best was 'I am a very stable genius', now it's 'chosen one' and he's only getting started.

Obviously, he does it because it drives his opponents insane and helps him win. It's also funny too.

To the Trump-sensitive: try to grow a thicker skin, because he's only just starting and there's going to be 15 months of this left, at least. Losing your mind over every deliberately provocative tweet is not going to be good for your health.
                We need to appreciate President Trump's sense of humor. He is hilarious.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    He doesn't hide many of his strategies. There is almost always a method behind the apparent madness.

Comment

One thing that the press doesn't "get" is Trump's "negotiating"

When he wants or is getting what he wants from some foreign leader, he makes a point blow up their ego, They are the "best" "good leader" "friend" - but when they don't give him what he wants, then they are "terrible" "nasty" and his enemy.

So when he is getting what he wants from Putin or North Korea, or China, the leaders are "great leaders" and "friends" and the MSM goes nuts about him being friends with dictators. But they forget how just a few months previous he was mocking Kim Jong Un and calling him a "sick puppy" and "little rocket man"

When Denmark rebuked his advances regarding Greenland, they were referred to as "nasty"

Comment