Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Fox News isn't working for Trump anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    O'Donnell is saying that he should have waited to air the story until after it went through the "rigorous verification and standards process."

Is this the same "rigorous verification and standards process" that were used when the MSM claimed that the kids from that Kentucky Christian school harassed that poor Native American?

The same "rigorous verification and standards process" that were used when the MSM claimed that the police viciously gun downed the "gentle giant" Michael Brown in Ferguson?

The same "rigorous verification and standards process" that were used when the MSM claimed that Brett Kavanaugh was a rapist?

The same "rigorous verification and standards process" that were used when the MSM claimed for nearly 3 years that Trump colluded with the Russians and would be impeached at any moment? Where the released "bombshell" after "bombshell" that all turned out to be bereft of details like facts and evidence.

Those "rigorous verification and standards process[es]"?
    Exactly - the reliable and rock solid 'verifications' we've come to count on MSNBC for!

Almost made it all the way through with a straight face!
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Agreed, Fox has a few good an ethical journalists, tokens such as Shep Smith and Chris Wallace, but the bulk of their prime time so called news is naught but conservative propaganda. Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura ingraham, The Five, Jeanine Pirro, and even Fox and friends. They are not doing journalism, they, like Trump himself, are conveyors of lies, even though they are lies conservatives like you want to hear and believe. Joe Scarborough, btw, is a conservative, but unlike the majority of the right wing constituency, he's not a dumbed down lemming easily swayed by the con man and his propaganda army.
      I usually don't even bother reading what you and the other Jims post, let alone respond, but in this case I'll grace you with an exception.

1) FNC doesn't claim their Prime-Time lineup is "journalism." They are clear that it is opinion and analysis.

2) The same is true for "The Five" and "Fox and Friends."

3) Despite the claims of many, Shep is no longer acting as a "journalist." He has become the token flaming member of The Resistance among FNC headliners.

4) The ones who are relentlessly, unambiguously, and aggressively Trumpers are Hannity and Judge Crazy Eyes. Tucker and Laura are mostly supportive, but have criticized some things, including his choices of pro-interventionism generals and advisors (Tucker is particularly disdainful of John Bolton).
      Last edited by NorrinRadd; 08-31-2019, 02:31 PM.
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        Exactly - the reliable and rock solid 'verifications' we've come to count on MSNBC for!

Almost made it all the way through with a straight face!
        I have it under good authority that the "rigorous verification" used by MSNBC is to give the story to Chris Matthews and if he gets a tingle up his leg then they go with it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yes, you need more outlets to tell you what you want to hear. Lies that is!
          oh the irony here folks

I'm afraid that there will be a shortage of irony meters for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
            MBNBC Retraction

The latest in a long line of MSNBC and CNN reporting outright lies and conspiracy theories.
            Take a look in the mirror, Tea. Anyone can cherry pick an instance of bad journalism, but that isn't the same thing as propaganda which is what the majority of conservative (so called Journalism) has become.

Comment

Take a look in the mirror, Tea. Anyone can cherry pick an instance of bad journalism, but that isn't the same thing as propaganda which is what the majority of conservative (so called Journalism) has become.
              CEPG0BtWoAAlovd.jpg
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

You're high as usual.
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment