Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Biden tells a porky

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    Serious question... I know nothing about hunting. What's wrong with that?
    Legally or ethically?

I learned to hunt deer by in effect tracking them so this sort of "hunting" is an abomination to me.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Multiple things
    beer and guns should never mix
    you can't 'bait' a deer within so many feet of where you're set up
    a shotgun tears up the meat way worse than a single bullet from a rifle
    when you go to process the meat, you have to dig out all these little shotgun pellets, where the great majority of the time, the bullet will pass through
    Most use a slug.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Most use a slug.
    wow
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since youíve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?Ē

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Baiting deer is wrong because it is not sporting. It's no longer "hunting"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    OK, time for Jerry Clower's - "everything needs a sporting chance..." the 'Coon has the option of coming down out of the tree and whoopin every dog on the ground and walking away - it is strictly left up to the 'Coon.

"Neighbor, how long has it been since youíve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?Ē

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I didn't know this was a hunting mindset. It's kind of foreign to me, coming from a perspective of someone who hasn't picked up a gun since Boy Scouts but does fish (obviously using bait).
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Biden apparently had a bloody eye during CNN's climate town hall: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...te-town-hall-/ Considering he has a history of cranial aneuryisms, these health questions aren't going anywhere.

Just from a purely strategic standpoint, it seems obvious to me that Warren has replaced Biden as the "safe" choice for the Democrats. I don't think the whole Native American thing by itself is going to be fatal to her, certainly in comparison to an encyclopedia's worth of gaffes Biden continues to churn out.

(Yang might actually be the strongest candidate in the mix but we know he's not actually getting nominated.)
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Democrats also seem to be coming to the slow realization that Biden's perpetual gaffes are not just "gaffes" but evidence of declining mental health.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Democrats also seem to be coming to the slow realization that Biden's perpetual gaffes are not just "gaffes" but evidence of declining mental health.
    Meh. That "declining mental health" has been going on for decades.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    Biden apparently had a bloody eye during CNN's climate town hall: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...te-town-hall-/ Considering he has a history of cranial aneuryisms, these health questions aren't going anywhere.

Just from a purely strategic standpoint, it seems obvious to me that Warren has replaced Biden as the "safe" choice for the Democrats. I don't think the whole Native American thing by itself is going to be fatal to her, certainly in comparison to an encyclopedia's worth of gaffes Biden continues to churn out.

(Yang might actually be the strongest candidate in the mix but we know he's not actually getting nominated.)
    Interesting considering that many see Warren as Sander's biggest rival for the far left vote.