Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Cannibalism, Abortion: Climate Change Fix

  1. #11
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    24,776
    Amen (Given)
    1671
    Amen (Received)
    5008
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    What? No Soylent Green reference by now?
    post#4
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  2. Amen rogue06 amen'd this post.
  3. #12
    Professor Zymologist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Land of the Large Atmosphere
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,503
    Amen (Given)
    1401
    Amen (Received)
    3949
    I think a reasonable path forward would be to forbid all human reproduction for a period of at least one (1) generation, to curb unnecessary population growth.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

  4. #13
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,942
    Amen (Given)
    211
    Amen (Received)
    780
    Cannibalism and eugenics all in one post. You struck a gold mine, Seer.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

  5. #14
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    24,776
    Amen (Given)
    1671
    Amen (Received)
    5008
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Cannibalism and eugenics all in one post. You struck a gold mine, Seer.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  6. #15
    tWebber Christianbookworm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Northern Hemisphere
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,409
    Amen (Given)
    5583
    Amen (Received)
    1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Zymologist View Post
    I think a reasonable path forward would be to forbid all human reproduction for a period of at least one (1) generation, to curb unnecessary population growth.
    Uh... wouldn't that result in eventual extinction?

    For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

    Oh, the babies would taste better!


    They must not trust God to control the population. And if you want to go with the naturalistic world view, aren't we a part of the system? Many countries are reproducing below replacement lwvels, so the main problem will be too many old people.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

  7. #16
    tWebber Teallaura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    In my house.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    14,541
    Amen (Given)
    8397
    Amen (Received)
    5366
    Hey! If Sweden eats Denmark, can we buy Greenland? I mean, Denmark has all those nice, fat Continentals! Why eat your babies when you can have Danish!


  8. #17
    tWebber Teallaura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    In my house.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    14,541
    Amen (Given)
    8397
    Amen (Received)
    5366
    Quote Originally Posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Uh... wouldn't that result in eventual extinction?

    For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

    Oh, the babies would taste better!


    They must not trust God to control the population. And if you want to go with the naturalistic world view, aren't we a part of the system? Many countries are reproducing below replacement lwvels, so the main problem will be too many old people.
    Pretty sure neither God nor sanity were brought up in that debate...

  9. #18
    tWebber Christianbookworm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Northern Hemisphere
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,409
    Amen (Given)
    5583
    Amen (Received)
    1790
    They would probably complain if God culled them from the population.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

  10. #19
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,533
    Amen (Given)
    1091
    Amen (Received)
    18756
    Quote Originally Posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    They would probably complain if God culled them from the population.
    That would be a neat trick.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

  11. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
  12. #20
    tWebber Teallaura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    In my house.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    14,541
    Amen (Given)
    8397
    Amen (Received)
    5366
    I think it's time we actively work to destroy the climate. No climate, no problem, right?

    Anybody know how many tons of CO2 it would take to get up to 500 ppm? Let's get this party started!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •