Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Betsy Ross Flag: Symbol Of Hate!

  1. #1
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    24,855
    Amen (Given)
    1682
    Amen (Received)
    5020

    Betsy Ross Flag: Symbol Of Hate!

    Note to white supremacist groups, please start using the rainbow flag at your events. Thank you....

    Couple says soccer stadium officials demanded they take down their Betsy Ross flag during game because it had become a symbol for hate groups

    Utah couple Randolf and Diana Scott say that a local soccer stadium threatened to eject them from the stadium if they didn't put away their Betsy Ross American flag.

    https://www.theblaze.com/news/couple...or-hate-groups
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  2. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
  3. #2
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,569
    Amen (Given)
    7978
    Amen (Received)
    8241
    Betsy Ross was a Puritan abolitionist...


    Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

    I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

  4. #3
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,881
    Amen (Given)
    4989
    Amen (Received)
    22118
    So do any for real hate groups actually fly the Betsy Ross flag? And if so, who cares?

    The KKK flies the regular flag. does that make it a hate symbol?

    Note to white supremacist groups, please start using the rainbow flag at your events. Thank you....
    Exactly. If they actually DID, the LBGT wouldn't stop using it. They would just be mad that a hate group is trying to steal their symbol.

  5. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
  6. #4
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    24,855
    Amen (Given)
    1682
    Amen (Received)
    5020
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    The KKK flies the regular flag. does that make it a hate symbol?
    Where do you think this is all going?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  7. #5
    Oops....... mossrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    20,603
    Amen (Given)
    15623
    Amen (Received)
    9326
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    So do any for real hate groups actually fly the Betsy Ross flag? And if so, who cares?

    The KKK flies the regular flag. does that make it a hate symbol?


    Exactly. If they actually DID, the LBGT wouldn't stop using it. They would just be mad that a hate group is trying to steal their symbol.
    A hate group already stole the rainbow symbol.


    Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

  8. Amen Sparko, NorrinRadd, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
  9. #6
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    24,855
    Amen (Given)
    1682
    Amen (Received)
    5020
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    A hate group already stole the rainbow symbol.
    ouch...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  10. #7
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,881
    Amen (Given)
    4989
    Amen (Received)
    22118
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    A hate group already stole the rainbow symbol.
    But they are all about love and tolerance!

  11. #8
    Oops....... mossrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    20,603
    Amen (Given)
    15623
    Amen (Received)
    9326
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    But they are all about love and tolerance!
    If you love and tolerate them, yes.


    Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

  12. #9
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,881
    Amen (Given)
    4989
    Amen (Received)
    22118
    I did a google search for KKK betsy ross flag and the only image I can find is of a patch that says Klu Klux Klan at the top and has a betsy ross flag and a confederate flag on it. But the only place I see this image is on twitter feeds of liberals saying, "see they do use the betsy ross flag" - so I am not buying it.

    I also searched for KKK flag and got a lot of results with the KKK's own flag, the confederate flag and the modern American flag, but none of the betsy ross flag.

    If I search for White supremacist betsy ross flag, I get a bunch of images of regular white people with the flag, that links mostly to news articles claiming white supremacists use it.

    Searching for Nazi Betsy Ross flag I find two photos, both from the same rally, of some nazis holding the flag in some march.

    This entire thing is just made up. Like the whole "milk is racist" thing.

  13. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
  14. #10
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    24,855
    Amen (Given)
    1682
    Amen (Received)
    5020
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I did a google search for KKK betsy ross flag and the only image I can find is of a patch that says Klu Klux Klan at the top and has a betsy ross flag and a confederate flag on it. But the only place I see this image is on twitter feeds of liberals saying, "see they do use the betsy ross flag" - so I am not buying it.

    I also searched for KKK flag and got a lot of results with the KKK's own flag, the confederate flag and the modern American flag, but none of the betsy ross flag.

    If I search for White supremacist betsy ross flag, I get a bunch of images of regular white people with the flag, that links mostly to news articles claiming white supremacists use it.

    Searching for Nazi Betsy Ross flag I find two photos, both from the same rally, of some nazis holding the flag in some march.

    This entire thing is just made up. Like the whole "milk is racist" thing.
    Sure it is made up, but the real goal is to go after Old Glory, this is just the the opening salvo.

    This goes back to 2015:

    Professors: US flag symbolizes racism, should not be displayed on campus

    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/prof...ayed-on-campus
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •