Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump the Needler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Maybe, though I seriously doubt it, taking hikes in the woods isn't being a conservationist as Lilpix and you seem to think. But even if you were, you're proving, (as republicans) today that you no longer are.
    I don’t know of any avid industrialist that take hikes through the woods. You?
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      The idiots who keep crying "the sky is falling" probably never set foot in a forest. They all live in Washington DC. In a metropolitan bubble. You probably do too.
      Well, you're wrong as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        You callin me a liar, NAMBLA boi?

I have cited my conservationists roots many times here on Tweb, and it was never simply about taking hikes in the woods.

I'm not a Republican, and you've been told that numerous times.
        I don't care what you call yourself, CP, supporting Trump is anti-environmental.

Comment

I don't care what you call yourself, CP, supporting Trump is anti-environmental.
          Supporting NAMBLA is immoral.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Well, you're wrong as usual.
            Sorry, Sparko, his incredibly persuasive argument has shut you down.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Beyond your say so, why?
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Comment

It's the way he marshals his evidence and then presents it in such a logical manner that makes it so durn daunting for anyone who might disagree with him.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    It's the way he marshals his evidence and then presents it in such a logical manner that makes it so durn daunting for anyone who might disagree with him.
                    And his presentation of source material complete with references and links.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      WITH copious notes and references, along with links and citations!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        And his presentation of source material complete with references and links.
                        Yeah, that, too!

Comment