Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive Muslim Immigration...

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Perhaps, in your nannying, you missed the part where I clearly denounced both the sin and the crime, eh?
    You were writing about my posts calling posts about sexual abuse nanny-posts. I think you should reconsider your language and not be so concerned with my person that you forget to use a decent tone in the context.

They are "NannyPosts" because, as I said earlier, you just tend to Google stuff to find "kinda sorta related stories", and you don't even make an attempt at making a point.
    So, they are nanny posts because you make certian claims about how I find them and describe them as "kinda sorta related stories" and are unaware of the rather obvious points these stories tell? Interesting conclusion. Not one I agree with.

So, AGAIN, do you HAVE a point, Charles? And, if so, could you PLEASE reveal it? Soon?
    You are seriously asking for some reason to take interest in these stories? And you fail to see that the first one was a response to MM who told he had not heard these stories. So it was for his information. He and you started to make some claims that are wrong and so I shared further information for you.
    "This is why in my debates with atheists and agnostics I always try to treat them with charity and civility and not engage in name-calling or insults or even just interruptions. I think that is uncivil discourse." - Dr. William Lane Craig.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    You were writing about my posts calling posts about sexual abuse nanny-posts. I think you should reconsider your language and not be so concerned with my person that you forget to use a decent tone in the context.
    You really need to pay attention to context, Charles, and quit being such a whineybaby.

So, they are nanny posts because you make certian claims about how I find them and describe them as "kinda sorta related stories" and are unaware of the rather obvious points these stories tell? Interesting conclusion. Not one I agree with.
    Of course you don't agree - you're here to snit.

You are seriously asking for some reason to take interest in these stories?
    I'm asking how they relate - and what you're trying to prove. As I said, your own article says that the Southern Baptist denomination is one of the largest Christian agencies in the world. There will be abuses, and I condemn them each and every time.

And you fail to see that the first one was a response to MM who told he had not heard these stories. So it was for his information. He and you started to make some claims that are wrong and so I shared further information for you.
    No, I did NOT "fail to see" - this is a public venue, and I'll respond where and when I want. If you don't like it- perhaps you should private message.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You really need to pay attention to context, Charles, and quit being such a whineybaby.

Of course you don't agree - you're here to snit.

I'm asking how they relate - and what you're trying to prove. As I said, your own article says that the Southern Baptist denomination is one of the largest Christian agencies in the world. There will be abuses, and I condemn them each and every time.

No, I did NOT "fail to see" - this is a public venue, and I'll respond where and when I want. If you don't like it- perhaps you should private message.
    Do you really have a point?
    "This is why in my debates with atheists and agnostics I always try to treat them with charity and civility and not engage in name-calling or insults or even just interruptions. I think that is uncivil discourse." - Dr. William Lane Craig.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Now you are just acting like Peewee Herman?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I do, but explaining it to you would be like casting crispy bacon like we used to get before the war before yard gnomes.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And here is what you find to be "random stories":
    Yes. You didn't even know or care about this topic until it was brought up in this thread, and then you giddily ran to the nearest internet search engine to find any random story you could to throw in our faces.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Yes. You didn't even know or care about this topic until it was brought up in this thread, and then you giddily ran to the nearest internet search engine to find any random story you could to throw in our faces.
    So the sexual abuse of more than 700 human beings is a random story or a nanny story (according to CP) all based on claims about who I am and how I found the stories. Perhaps you should take a bit more interest in the more than 700 than in me. That would help both you and Cow Poke to find a decent and worthy tone.

It is interesting to watch how far you guys are willing to go in order to avoid the content and talk about something else...
    Last edited by Charles; 09-10-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So the sexual abuse of more than 700 human beings is a random story or a nanny story all based on claims about who I am and how I found the stories. Perhaps you should take a bit more interest in the more than 700 than in me. That would help both you and Cow Poke to find a decent and worthy tone.
    Perhaps you should just stop trivializing these tragedies by using them for your own tawdry attacks.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Perhaps you should just stop trivializing these tragedies by using them for your own tawdry attacks.
    Again you are making up a claim on why I post them and it simply is not true. Find a decent way to talk about this, CP.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Again you are making up a claim on why I post them and it simply is not true. Find a decent way to talk about this, CP.
    Dear Charles.

Lovely day, isn't it? Why would you post these stories of tragedy of people you've never met, don't know, and never walked in their shoes, other than to try to score cheap points? You seem totally incapable of coming up with any kind of cogent point.

Now, if you actually HAVE a point, I'd love for you to share it.

Pass the skittles, please.

Your dear friend,

CP

11. Amen Sparko amen'd this post.