Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Massive Muslim Immigration...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Muslim Immigration...

France, England, Sweden, Germany, Italy, etc...

Has any European host country benefited from Massive Muslim immigration? Besides getting cheap labor?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

The problem is when you have a culture that has no desire to assimilate and countries that weren't all that interested in assimilating them.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Has any European host country benefited from Massive Muslim immigration? Besides getting cheap labor?
      Is this the most important question to ask when confronted with people in need? Ideally you don't help others for your own benefit.
      "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Is this the most important question to ask when confronted with people in need? Ideally you don't help others for your own benefit.
        How many homeless people have you invited into your home lately?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          How many homeless people have you invited into your home lately?
          And if he did, would he allow them to set up their own practices and beliefs and lifestyle totally ignoring the wishes of their host?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            And if he did, would he allow them to set up their own practices and beliefs and lifestyle totally ignoring the wishes of their host?
            Why are you starting to talk about my personal home as if it was a country? You fail to see the difference? And are you trying to imply Muslims totally ignore the wishes of their hosts or why are you asking such questions?
            "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Why are you starting to talk about my personal home as if it was a country? You fail to see the difference? And are you trying to imply Muslims totally ignore the wishes of their hosts or why are you asking such questions?
              Liberals are the same way with spending money - it's always somebody else's money they want spent. And, my response was to Rouge.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Liberals are the same way with spending money - it's always somebody else's money they want spent. And, my response was to Rouge.
                Fine. I am not a liberal by your terms. Neither is it "somebody else's money" that I want to spend.

Back to the original question then: When helping others in need, should benefit be your first concern?

Comment

Is cheap labor not beneficial?

What is the point of asking the question seer?

Jim
                  My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

The problem is when you have a culture that has no desire to assimilate and countries that weren't all that interested in assimilating them.
                    What do you mean by 'has no desire to assimilate'?

Jim
                    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I give it a generation before Europe resembles the Middle East.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Fine. I am not a liberal by your terms. Neither is it "somebody else's money" that I want to spend.
                        So you're going to personally pay for any and all assistance to be rendered, is that it?

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                          What do you mean by 'has no desire to assimilate'?

Jim
                          For the most part they have little or no desire to fit into society but want to remain isolated with their own culture and even laws.

Comment

For the most part they have little or no desire to fit into society but want to remain isolated with their own culture and even laws.
                            Unlike millions of others who have come to America, for example, to "be Americans" -- like my Nigerian friends.

Comment

What ethnic migration study shows this?

--Sam
                              "I wonder about the trees. / Why do we wish to bear / Forever the noise of these / More than another noise / So close to our dwelling place?" — Robert Frost, "The Sound of Trees"

Comment