Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Never Forget...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    She still refuses to condemn Al Quaeda or Islamic terrorism.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Indeed. Her tweet was very careful not to explicitly identify or condemn the attackers.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Source?
    "This is why in my debates with atheists and agnostics I always try to treat them with charity and civility and not engage in name-calling or insults or even just interruptions. I think that is uncivil discourse." - Dr. William Lane Craig.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Source?
    Charles, you're asking somebody to prove a negative. That's not how this works.

How bout you provide a quote where she DOES condemn the terrorists.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Indeed. Her tweet was very careful not to explicitly identify or condemn the attackers.

Right to some extent but she calls it "an attack on all of us." She also calls it "the largest terror attack on U.S. soil."
    "This is why in my debates with atheists and agnostics I always try to treat them with charity and civility and not engage in name-calling or insults or even just interruptions. I think that is uncivil discourse." - Dr. William Lane Craig.

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    She refuses to tie the terrorism to Islam, which I support her in. At least if all muslims should share guilt in that terrorist act, then all Christians should share guilt in every murder, or act of terrorism committed by Christians anywhere.

At least if we're to be consistent, which is something seer is obsessed about being.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Charles, you're asking somebody to prove a negative. That's not how this works.

How bout you provide a quote where she DOES condemn the terrorists.
    I am asking him to support a statement he made. He said: "She still refuses to condemn Al Quaeda or Islamic terrorism." To ask him to provide a source in which she actively refuses to condemn the terrorists is not to ask him to prove a negative.

I am not saying he cannot do it. Only that I would like to see what he bases his statement on.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I am asking him to support a statement he made. He said: "She still refuses to condemn Al Quaeda or Islamic terrorism." To ask him to provide a source in which she actively refuses to condemn the terrorists is not to ask him to prove a negative.

I am not saying he cannot do it. Only that I would like to see what he bases his statement on.
    Does "some people did something" sound like she is condemning Islamic terrorism?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

9. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFdGe_b7Slo

When asked directly by a reporter, she pivots and answers something completely different. She has been asked this before, even accused by Trump of being Pro-Al Queda yet she will not condemn them.

11. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Does "some people did something" sound like she is condemning Islamic terrorism?
    The statement that I was asking Sparko to support was this: "She still refuses to condemn Al Quaeda or Islamic terrorism."

Can you give us an example, seer? He is not saying "she does not" he is saying "she still refuses".