Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Why I Voted For Trump...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seer View Post
    Where did I say that? His peccadilloes certainly don't rise to the ungodly, anti-america ideals of the left...
    It just gave the impression there was really nothing to worry about. I still don't get your idea that you should not be concerned with what is right and wrong in particular cases just because you think others are generally wrong...

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
      It just gave the impression there was really nothing to worry about. I still don't get your idea that you should not be concerned with what is right and wrong in particular cases just because you think others are generally wrong...
      I did I ever say I was not concerned about right or wrong? But why should I air my misgivings to you leftists? I have close friends for that.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I did I ever say I was not concerned about right or wrong? But why should I air my misgivings to you leftists? I have close friends for that.
        You already forgot? You said: "Do I overlook things I shouldn't, yes but what is the alternative - the baby killing left?"

That was the statement I refered to in which you admit there was something you should do but do not do.

Comment

You already forgot? You said: "Do I overlook things I shouldn't, yes but what is the alternative - the baby killing left?"

That was the statement I refered to in which you admit there was something you should do but do not do.
          I'm talking about the context on these debates. Not jumping on the bandwagon. And, in other words, I'm not going to support the left even though Trump is flawed. And we all over look flaws in other people all the time.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

I'm talking about the context on these debates. Not jumping on the bandwagon. And, in other words, I'm not going to support the left even though Trump is flawed. And we all over look flaws in other people all the time.
            So, you are trying to make the point that if you disagree with Trump and think he is doing what is wrong you should be more concerned with not supporting the left than with what is true and just? Or am I missing a point?

Comment

So, you are trying to make the point that if you disagree with Trump and think he is doing what is wrong you should be more concerned with not supporting the left than with what is true and just? Or am I missing a point?
              Don't give me that true or just nonsense Charles, you practice neither. And yes I am more concerned about my Country than any flaws Trump may have. And like I said I discuss my concerns about Trump with friends - which leaves most of you out. And in politics you often have to choose between the lesser of two evils.
              Last edited by seer; 10-02-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Don't give me that true or just nonsense Charles, you practice neither. And yes I am more concerned about my Country than any flaws Trump may have. And like I said I discuss my concerns about Trump with friends - which leaves most of you out. And in politics you often have to choose between the lesser of two evils.
                If you were more concerned with your country you wouldn't be constantly defending, ignoring or pretending not to see, the actions of this immoral, lying, law breaking, treasonous, dictatorial, crook in the White House. Just because you voted for him doesn't mean you can't admit what a mistake you made.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  If you were more concerned with your country you wouldn't be constantly defending, ignoring or pretending not to see, the actions of this immoral, lying, law breaking, treasonous, dictatorial, crook in the White House. Just because you voted for him doesn't mean you can't admit what a mistake you made.
                  Too bad none of your screed is true with the exception of his immorality...
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                  - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                    Hey now. He got it straight from liberaltalkingpointsfordummies.org, so it's GOT to be the gospel trooth!
                    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                      I think it would be difficult to argue "lying" isn't true, either

Then again, lying is a form of immorality.
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        Hey now. He got it straight from liberaltalkingpointsfordummies.org, so it's GOT to be the gospel trooth!
                        No, I don't need talkingpoints, unlike you Trumpsters, i don't function according to a narrative impressed upon my brain. I have eyes and see, ears and hear.

Comment

Seems there was a lot in the post that it was convenient for you to ignore.
                          OK.

Or perhaps you agreed with it?
                          How can I agree with something I ignored?
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No, I don't need talkingpoints...
                            Jim, you have LITERALLY used "talking points" as a cite.
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No, I don't need talkingpoints, unlike you Trumpsters, i don't function according to a narrative impressed upon my brain. I have eyes and see, ears and hear.
                              You're a hoot, Jim.
                              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                                Jim, you have LITERALLY used "talking points" as a cite.
                                CP, "talking points" is no different than the conservative sites that you cite. I research many sites, including conservative sites et al. Don't be a hypocrite!

Comment