Thread: Why NC-9 Should Frighten the Democrats

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Going on about now?
    yes
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    It's what was meant. It's clear from the context of cp's statement and his reply. I am sincerely hoping you will simply humble yourself and admit you misunderstood him.

Jim
    The same person that refuses to humble himself complains about others when he thinks they do what he does on a daily bases. So do you want to be the pot or the kettle this time, hypocrite? Anyway, it’s clear that Jimmy didn’t understand the post nor get the joke, but do continue to defend him since he hates the same things you hate. Get help.
    Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 09-15-2019 at 07:41 PM.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    The same person that refuses to humble himself complains about others when he thinks they do what he does on a daily bases. So do you want to be the pot or the kettle this time, hypocrite? Anyway, it’s clear that Jimmy didn’t understand the post nor get the joke, but do continue to defend him since he hates the same things you hate. Get help.
    I defend him because you pontificated on how stupid he was when in fact it was your own mistake. Now, do you have the capacity to admit your mistake or not?

Jim

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    yes
    Ok. as you wish.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I defend him because you pontificated on how stupid he was when in fact it was your own mistake. Now, do you have the capacity to admit your mistake or not?

Jim
    There was no mistake. Now do you have the humility to apologize for accusing me of being a racist?
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    There was no mistake. Now do you have the humility to apologize for accusing me of being a racist?
    There was a mistake, and I showed yiu exactly what it was. And I repeat, yhis is a simple logic issue, therefore you are simply wrong. Saying i cant know 2+2=5 is not the same thing as saying I can't know 2+2!=5. The forner is true, the latter is false, and you rebuked jiml fo saying the latter when he meant the former. Therefore you were wrong.

This simply goes to your integrity.

As for your offense at my words, I never called you a racist pix. But I said some statements made by people were racist, and you may have said some of the things I believe are racist. I cant apologize for what I believe is true about how to classify a statement. Further, I clarified that I do not beieve most of you want to hold racist thoughts or ideas necessarily, that you believe racism is wrong. That doesnt change the fact you have adopted positions that are commonly espoused and propagated by white nationalists as part of their actual racism.

Pix, perhaps it would be better if you tried to understand why I think what I do, and then, if you still disagree, we can just agree to disagree on the point of if those statements were racist.
    Jim

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I cant apologize for what I believe is true about how to classify a statement.
    Sure you can, especially when what you believe to be true is, in fact, wrong.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Smile

There was a mistake, and I showed yiu exactly what it was. And I repeat, yhis is a simple logic issue, therefore you are simply wrong. Saying i cant know 2+2=5 is not the same thing as saying I can't know 2+2!=5. The forner is true, the latter is false, and you rebuked jiml fo saying the latter when he meant the former. Therefore you were wrong.
    My dear sweet Jim, that’s a semantics game and I suspect you know it. The argument I have laid forth is you is you can know something isn’t true by knowing what is true. A point you have yet to refute. Don’t worry, I know you’ll fume and call me all sorts of hypocritical name because you’re incapable of ever admitting to a single mistake not understanding the clear joke that was made. Yep, TDS really does destroy the humor centers of the brain and leaves its victims a humorless shrill.

This simply goes to your integrity.

The man that falsely accuses people of something for disagreeing with his stupid statements accuses others of a ‘lack of integrity’.

“Your black!!!”

Screams the pot.

As for your offense at my words, I never called you a racist pix. But I said some statements made by people were racist, and you may have said some of the things I believe are racist. I cant apologize for what I believe is true about how to classify a statement. Further, I clarified that I do not beieve most of you want to hold racist thoughts or ideas necessarily, that you believe racism is wrong. That doesnt change the fact you have adopted positions that are commonly espoused and propagated by white nationalists as part of their actual racism.

Pix, perhaps it would be better if you tried to understand why I think what I do, and then, if you still disagree, we can just agree to disagree on the point of if those statements were racist.
    Jim
    In other words,

“You’re not a racist but...”

Because you’re a dishonest hack that thinks nobody can see through his shield. You’ve accused me of being a racist and you’re too dishonest to admit you have and everyone can see it. Ask yourself, “Why do I get the reactions I get around here?” of course you’ll rationalize it away because you’re not honest with yourself and lie to yourself over and over again, but your passive aggressive stance and thinly veiled accusations fool no one, but yourself. Keep it up Jim, you haven’t totally destroyed your reputation of honesty yet.
    Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 09-16-2019 at 04:25 AM.
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    My dear sweet Jim, that’s a semantics game and I suspect you know it. The argument I have laid forth is you is you can know something isn’t true by knowing what is true. A point you have yet to refute. Don’t worry, I know you’ll fume and call me all sorts of hypocritical name because you’re incapable of ever admitting to a single mistake not understanding the clear joke that was made. Yep, TDS really does destroy the humor centers of the brain and leaves its victims a humorless shrill.
    Ok - this is just the simple fact you don't understand logic. And there is little I can do to correct that. However, this is the simple reality:

You were interpreting JimL was saying you can't know 2+2==5 is false, Jiml was arguing thou can't know 2+2 == 5 is true, they are different statements, they have different meanings, and YOU misunderstood JimL.

More precisely, Using demorgans to translate into the negative you were using: 2+2 == 5 is !(2+2!=5), whereas JimL was saying !(2+2==5)

!(2+2!=5) != !(2+2==5) QED

The man that falsely accuses people of something for disagreeing with his stupid statements accuses others of a ‘lack of integrity’.

“Your black!!!”

Screams the pot.

In other words,

“You’re not a racist but...”

Because you’re a dishonest hack that thinks nobody can see through his shield. You’ve accused me of being a racist and you’re too dishonest to admit you have and everyone can see it. Ask yourself, “Why do I get the reactions I get around here?” of course you’ll rationalize it away because you’re not honest with yourself and lie to yourself over and over again, but your passive aggressive stance and thinly veiled accusations fool no one, but yourself. Keep it up Jim, you haven’t totally destroyed your reputation of honesty yet.

Back to the personal insults again I see. I have accused you of adopting racist thought patterns. I do not believe that makes you a racist in the sense of consciously adopting a purposed racist mentality, or of thinking that black people are inferior to you in a conscious way. Unfortunately, the way racism has been incorporated into our culture over time, we can hold racist ideas or thoughts without realizing that is what we are doing.

If you insist on saying that means I called you racist, that is your choice. But either way, I can't apologize for speaking that which is true.

However, in the case relative to you rant on JimL, you are refusing to admit you were wrong (which is quite different from an apology) in terms of what you understood JimL to be saying - and your words are right there in black and white. You misunderstood him plain and simple. And it appears you also don't even understand logically where you made your mistake, which may in part be why we can't communicate very well.

Jim
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 09-16-2019 at 05:57 AM.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Sure you can, especially when what you believe to be true is, in fact, wrong.
    I will always admit I was wrong if it has been demonstrated I was wrong. That has not happened yet in this case. Perhaps that would be a good reason for you and pix both to focus more on making logical arguments that support your positions and less on hurling degrading personal insults at the people you disagree with?

JIm
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"