Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Winging my way in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

​Not a tank person. The origins of the username are in a book series I have written. 10 volumes. Its the last name of the one of the characters -- and no she does not ride in tanks. She actually a Navy person.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
      ​Not a tank person. The origins of the username are in a book series I have written. 10 volumes. Its the last name of the one of the characters -- and no she does not ride in tanks. She actually a Navy person.
      Tankers?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
        You write?

You should get together with Ben Zwycky. He's published a book or two.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          You write?

You should get together with Ben Zwycky. He's published a book or two.
          And have a chat with zymologist. He's a budding author.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            And have a chat with zymologist. He's a budding author.
            I am a writer too. See? I just wrote this!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              I am a writer too. See? I just wrote this!
              I'm so proud of you!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                I'm so proud of you!
                Me two!

Comment

The writing does take up a lot of my time. I collab with another writer on an art site too.

Comment

Welcome to Theologyweb be prepared to step into a world of theological wackiness and oddfellows.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X