Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Winging my way in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    This user has been banned and his post is no longer visable

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      So, what is this now, your 60th or 70th failed attempt?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So, what is this now, your 60th or 70th failed attempt?
        Eleventy-ninth. I will get you some day.

Comment

Wait, the earth isn't flat? oh no.

We had one guy here who insisted that the Earth was the center of the universe and the sun and stars and everything went around it. He also tried supporting flat earthism for a while but I don't think even he believed that.
          I would not be surprised to find that many of those unsupported concepts are actually pushed by trolls that want to see of they can get people to believe in the ideas.

Comment

Okay, it's hard to get the replies to load and it double posted.

Comment

We have been working on getting the site upgraded, and are dealing with hanging posts and pm's. Sorry about that.

If your post doesn't go through after a few seconds, hit the x on your browser to stop it, and then hit the refresh button. That usually works without double posting.

Hoping to get things working better soon!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Eleventy-ninth. I will get you some day.
                You forgot to add "and your little dog too" while impotently shaking your fist in fitful rage

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                  We have been working on getting the site upgraded, and are dealing with hanging posts and pm's. Sorry about that.

If your post doesn't go through after a few seconds, hit the x on your browser to stop it, and then hit the refresh button. That usually works without double posting.

Hoping to get things working better soon!
                  I usually hit F5

Comment

I usually hit F5
                    That must work, too!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I usually hit F5
                      F5 works for me all the time.
                      When I Survey....

Comment

I usually hit F5
                        My phone doesn't have one of those.
                        Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

I'll have to remember F-5. I switched the the WYSIWYG editor. The interface works a little better on my browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
                            Okay, it's hard to get the replies to load and it double posted.
                            We have been having problems with our site for a while. We are trying to get a new version up, but our programmer (Raphael) has been very busy with real life. So apologies for any inconveniences. If your post seems to hand and not refresh, no need to click submit again. It actually went through. You can "stop" the page loading and hit refresh and it should refresh the page.

Comment

Shouldn't someone with the handle "Sherman" be riding in tanks?

Just sayin'

Comment

Shouldn't someone with the handle "Sherman" be riding in tanks?

Just sayin'
                                Yeah.
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X