Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

There's No England Anymore...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's No England Anymore...

The British Broadcasting Company (BBC) tells primary schoolchildren that there are over 100 genders as part of its “Teach” video series, which has some concerned parents and observers up in arms.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael...re-100-genders
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Originally posted by seer View Post
    The British Broadcasting Company (BBC) tells primary schoolchildren that there are over 100 genders as part of its “Teach” video series, which has some concerned parents and observers up in arms.

The "Party of Science"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

This is a subject we can agree on. Biologically there are two sexes. And there are genetic 'mistakes' that may or may not be able to reproduce. Mentally there can be variation in how a person identifies, or how they are attracted. But that is not 'gender'. Gender is male and female unless there was a genetic mistake.

Jim
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I'm daily gendered - it changes every day. Feeling kinda mauve with a touch of fluffy gendered today!

If the inmates are gonna run the asylum, may as well be an inmate!
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
          Feeling kinda mauve with a touch of fluffy gendered today!
          Why doesn't that surprise me?
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
            This is a subject we can agree on. Biologically there are two sexes. And there are genetic 'mistakes' that may or may not be able to reproduce. Mentally there can be variation in how a person identifies, or how they are attracted. But that is not 'gender'. Gender is male and female unless there was a genetic mistake.

Jim
            Right!!!!!

Comment

I am still confused as to how one can "feel like a girl" or "feel like a boy". I am a female due to having female reproductive organs. Whether I am masculine, feminine, or a mix has nothing to do with biology! And I am not a tomboy or a girly girl. My identity is found in Jesus. Nothing else.
              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                I am still confused as to how one can "feel like a girl" or "feel like a boy". I am a female due to having female reproductive organs. Whether I am masculine, feminine, or a mix has nothing to do with biology! And I am not a tomboy or a girly girl. My identity is found in Jesus. Nothing else.
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Why doesn't that surprise me?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I think it is more that a person feels attracted to things more normally culturally associated with being female - up to and possibky including sexual preference. As you say, if the body is male, or the body is female, then physically, you feel like that body feels. You are male or you are female.

Jim
                    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I am a female due to having female reproductive organs.
                      Or, are do you have female reproductive organs because you're a female?
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        Or, are do you have female reproductive organs because you're a female?
                        Yes.
                        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

There's No England Anymore...”

- There most certainly is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rushing Jaws View Post
                            There's No England Anymore...”

- There most certainly is.
                            Nope, the Nation that once ruled and civilized a quarter of the world is now a nation of quislings....

Comment

Nope, the Nation that once ruled and civilized a quarter of the world is now a nation of quislings....
                              Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Comment