Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Trudeau In Brownface

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Justin Trudeau In Brownface

Oops...

Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party While He Taught at a Private School, Canada's Liberal Party Admits

https://time.com/5680759/justin-trud...ownface-photo/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yes, but as we all know, it's okay when liberals do it.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Yes, but as we all know, it's okay when liberals do it.
    Like the Governor of Virginia it's just boys being boys.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

4. Amen Mountain Man amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Like the Governor of Virginia it's just boys being boys.
    Gillette would be proud.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    He'll get a pass.

The actual real immigrants love him, so they'll just think it's flattery on his part.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I blame toxic masculinity
    "Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ." - That Guy Everyone Quotes

9. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    radical strawberry
    Faith
    Humanist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    Thom Barker: Do the ends ever justify the memes?

Three Facebook posts from last week inspired this discussion. The first was an alleged quote by Justin Trudeau:

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them."

On its face, this is laughable. You would have to desperately want to believe the absolute worst about the prime minister to not question its veracity. At the very least, Trudeau is a politician who has proven himself loathe to alienate voters of any kind. Plus, Trudeau’s family is the very definition of “old stock” dating back to the 1600s in Quebec.

The makers of this meme obviously want to undermine Trudeau and count on well-meaning people to pass it on without really thinking about it.

I generally assume all unsourced memes are birthed from nether orifices.

Or they'd back them up with sources.

Sometimes I go to the trouble of checking them out.

This one doesn't check.

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenal View Post
    Thom Barker: Do the ends ever justify the memes?

Three Facebook posts from last week inspired this discussion. The first was an alleged quote by Justin Trudeau:

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them."

On its face, this is laughable. You would have to desperately want to believe the absolute worst about the prime minister to not question its veracity. At the very least, Trudeau is a politician who has proven himself loathe to alienate voters of any kind. Plus, Trudeau’s family is the very definition of “old stock” dating back to the 1600s in Quebec.

The makers of this meme obviously want to undermine Trudeau and count on well-meaning people to pass it on without really thinking about it.

I generally assume all unsourced memes are birthed from nether orifices.

Or they'd back them up with sources.

Sometimes I go to the trouble of checking them out.

This one doesn't check.

The former substitute drama teacher is a liar and has not fallen far from his father's tree. His payout to a treacherous criminal in "apology" for being kept in prison by the Americans, his open arms to illegal immigrants to this country and his desire to take up cultural appropriation everywhere he goes speaks for him.

He is bound to destroy the economy of Alberta, which has kept this country going for decades, by shutting down the petroleum industry, has made him very unpopular here. His father did the same thing in the '80s, and it has not been forgotten.

I don't know if the source you gave is correct in showing the quote is false, I don't know who Thom Barker is and I really don't care. Trudeau is an idiot and does absolutely not deserve to be PM for another 4 years. He did not deserve to be PM for the last 4 years, and I hope he is soundly trounced and sent out Rideau Hall in shame. That should involve jail time for his actions in the SNC-Lavelin affair, but I suspect that will never happen.

Don't talk to me about my country. You don't know enough about what we live with to comment, jerk.

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Oh, and maybe you want to check this out:

https://vanishingamericanii.blog/201...-remplacement/

” ‘The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable, and we will replace them.’

The above quote is attributed to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. I first saw it when it was posted in the comments box at The Occidental Observer.

It seems Trudeau said this back in April of 2019. The Canadian Cultural Action Party reported this, as did other websites.

It’s well known that Trudeau himself and Canada are devoutly ‘multicultural’, that ideology being their de facto religion, which brooks no dissent. But even knowing that, I was stunned that Trudeau was so blunt in declaring Old Stock White Canadians obsolete, and ”an unpleasant relic.”

His open declaration that they are, in his view, replaceable and destined to be replaced. “We will replace them’‘, he said outright. But even though most of our ‘leaders’ are refraining from statements like that, it seems that ‘Old Stock Americans”, meaning mostly Anglo-Saxons, are also relegated to oblivion. As I said years ago, we are being written out of the script, though those who have determined this are not yet brazen enough to speak as Trudeau did.

It also occurred to me that Trudeau himself is a descendant of ‘Old Stock’ Canadians,’ that is, through his Scottish ancestors as well as his French-Canadian forebears. Isn’t it odd that he, and so many others with like opinions, denounce and disparage their own blood kin?
    See? I can find stuff that contradicts your stuff.