Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Bidengate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seanD View Post
    This is just ad hom. Again, point out to me from his source citations where it's fake news. Otherwise
    Otherwise you believe it, I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Otherwise you believe it, I understand.
      When a journalist cites his sources as thoroughly as he did, and I view the sources and those sources support his argument, I tend to lean towards belief, yes. My mind typically adheres to facts over opinion. Again, refute his sources and where it's fake news and I might change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
        When a journalist cites his sources as thoroughly as he did, and I view the sources and those sources support his argument, I tend to lean towards belief, yes. My mind typically adheres to facts over opinion. Again, refute his sources and where it's fake news and I might change my mind.
        His so called sources are as corrupt as he is. Do you know who Solomons connection to Lutsenko was? Lev Parnas. Yes, the Lev Parnas who is now under house arrest I believe, awaiting trial in connection with his antics in Ukraine. Lev Parnas is one of the two Giuliani cohorts working as a shadow government in Ukraine for Trump and Russia. And btw, Lutsenko has retracted everything he said concerning the Bidens.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          His so called sources are as corrupt as he is. Do you know who Solomons connection to Lutsenko was? Lev Parnas. Yes, the Lev Parnas who is now under house arrest I believe, awaiting trial in connection with his antics in Ukraine. Lev Parnas is one of the two Giuliani cohorts working as a shadow government in Ukraine for Trump and Russia. And btw, Lutsenko has retracted everything he said concerning the Bidens.
          Working for Trump and the Russians as a shadow government in Ukraine

Whether what you claim about Lutsenko or Lev Parnas is true or not, I can't verify with no source citations, but it's irrelevant anyway. He's referencing actual correspondent docs about Devon Archer and Hunter. From any articles he does reference I don't see anything linked to those two individuals, Lutsenko or Lev Parnas. It looks like more of the same ad hom.

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
            The evidence of wrongdoing in the Biden case is getting stronger. That, and he admitted to the interference.

It's not naivete - there's good evidence of wrongdoing. Whether or not Biden is the nominee (dubious) this needs to be investigated properly.
            Investigating Trump while he was running for president was a good thing because we don't want a corrupt president

Investigating Biden before he was running for president is a bad thing because we don't care if we have a corrupt president.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
              Of course it's buried, well, not buried, but ignored by the so called MSM, It's fake news. MM is very susceptible to fake news, he seeks it out.
              If you're going to dismiss a story as "fake news" then I expect you to be able to point out at least one thing in the story that's false.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                If you're going to dismiss a story as "fake news" then I expect you to be able to point out at least one thing in the story that's false.
                Can it be considered real news if there are no anonymous informants?

Comment

Teal,

You are impressive. I tried to start a Biden thread on this, but it didn't go anywhere.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                      Can it be considered real news if there are no anonymous informants?
                      You're right. Maybe if Solomon had thrown in a few "sources say" and "according to those familiar with the matter" then liberals would be eating it up.

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment