Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bidengate

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Bidengate

At a bare minimum, this Ukraine thing will likely cost Biden the nomination. Even if he won, 'Uncle Creepy Joe' catcalling is the best he can look forward to in the massacre of the General Election against Trump.

Warren seems poised to take the lead - but Pocahontas isn't strong on any heartland issues. And she'll probably come off as a vulture picking Biden's bones.

I honestly don't see a way forward now that Pelosi has made the 'impeachment inquiry' 'official' - every other candidate with an apparent shot at the nomination has backed this. They can't protect Biden - and they will be dragging around his political corpse...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teallaura View Post
    At a bare minimum, this Ukraine thing will likely cost Biden the nomination. Even if he won, 'Uncle Creepy Joe' catcalling is the best he can look forward to in the massacre of the General Election against Trump.

Warren seems poised to take the lead - but Pocahontas isn't strong on any heartland issues. And she'll probably come off as a vulture picking Biden's bones.

I honestly don't see a way forward now that Pelosi has made the 'impeachment inquiry' 'official' - every other candidate with an apparent shot at the nomination has backed this. They can't protect Biden - and they will be dragging around his political corpse...

I agree Biden is gone.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

3. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If correct (which it probably is), this can only be a good thing for the Democrats, unless it results in Bernie Sanders getting nominated (unlikely).

I disagree that this is going to cast any pall on Warren's nomination. Political insiders have thought for awhile that the nomination has been hers to lose, and even if one wasn't convinced of that, she's never been dwarfed by Biden.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    If correct (which it probably is), this can only be a good thing for the Democrats, unless it results in Bernie Sanders getting nominated (unlikely).

I disagree that this is going to cast any pall on Warren's nomination. Political insiders have thought for awhile that the nomination has been hers to lose, and even if one wasn't convinced of that, she's never been dwarfed by Biden.
    Even if you're correct, Warren isn't a good candidate up against Trump. She's just barely to the right of Sanders at this point - and she stands next to no chance of winning back the Trump Democrats.

6. Amen Bill the Cat amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Documents released that implicate Joe Biden in Ukraine scandal,

Source: Timcast

Tim Pool
    636K subscribers

MORE Documents Implicate Joe Biden in Ukraine Scandal, Politician Says Joe Was Paid $900K By Burisma.A Ukrainian MP has issued a statement and released documents alleging that Joe Biden himself was paid $900,000 in exchange for consulting services by Burisma. The story, reported by Interfax, directly implicates Joe Biden and if true would present a scenario in which Joe Biden got a prosecutor fired to protect himself from investigation.

© Copyright Original Source

Video Source - citation from video description

Tim Pool

636K subscribers[COLOR=var(--yt-spec-text-secondary)]

JOIN

SUBSCRIBED

[/COLOR]
    MORE Documents Implicate Joe Biden in Ukraine Scandal, Politician Says Joe Was Paid $900K By Burisma.A Ukrainian MP has issued a statement and released documents alleging that Joe Biden himself was paid $900,000 in exchange for consulting services by Burisma. The story, reported by Interfax, directly implicates Joe Biden and if true would present a scenario in which Joe Biden got a prosecutor fired to protect himself from investigation.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    John Solomon does it again and shows us what real investigative journalism looks like. Documents obtained through a FOIA request reveal that Hunter Biden and his Burisma colleagues were in direct contact with the Obama administration asking them to put pressure on the Ukrainian government to end the corruption investigation into the company. Documents also show that the investigation was being actively pursued as late as February 2016.

Shortly after, Joe Biden shows up and extorted the Ukrainian government into firing the lead persecutor.

https://johnsolomonreports.com/hunte...ns-memos-show/
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

9. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    John Solomon does it again and shows us what real investigative journalism looks like. Documents obtained through a FOIA request reveal that Hunter Biden and his Burisma colleagues were in direct contact with the Obama administration asking them to put pressure on the Ukrainian government to end the corruption investigation into the company. Documents also show that the investigation was being actively pursued as late as February 2016.

Shortly after, Joe Biden shows up and extorted the Ukrainian government into firing the lead persecutor.

https://johnsolomonreports.com/hunte...ns-memos-show/
    Totally buried by the MSM. I'm not sure even Fox News has reported this.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teallaura View Post

The only ones falling for "Bidengate," as you call it, are naive Trump supporters. Personally I don't think Binden's the guy anyway, the progressives are outpolling him.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Totally buried by the MSM. I'm not sure even Fox News has reported this.
    Of course it's buried, well, not buried, but ignored by the so called MSM, It's fake news. MM is very susceptible to fake news, he seeks it out.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Of course it's buried, well, not buried, but ignored by the so called MSM, It's fake news. MM is very susceptible to fake news, he seeks it out.
    John Solomon is a well respected investigative journalist, and he's cited and documented his inquiries very meticulously. Where's your evidence it's fake news? Go through his citations and point out to me where it's fake.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

14. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.