Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Prayer for Sparko's heart surgery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I messaged Sparky's brother just now and got this:

He is doing great. Walking laps around the ICU. he still has his respirator hooked to his trachea but his spiritis are up.
    His brother has been away for a few days and other family have been with Sparky, so brother is going to try to get Sparky to update his FB page.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      I messaged Sparky's brother just now and got this:

His brother has been away for a few days and other family have been with Sparky, so brother is going to try to get Sparky to update his FB page.
      Two words: YAY!!!!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Two words: YAY!!!!
        Three takeaways for the damyankees:

1) Every vowel gets its own syllable in Texas.
        B) Texans can't count.

Comment

Sparky will be starting on soft solids today and they may move him to a regular room.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Sparky will be starting on soft solids today and they may move him to a regular room.

He's looking good, too!

(well, less bad )
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

He's looking good, too!

(well, less bad )
              Except for that dratted yellow gown!

They are right now getting ready to take the nasal feeding tubes out. I bet he's really happy about that!

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Except for that dratted yellow gown!

They are right now getting ready to take the nasal feeding tubes out. I bet he's really happy about that!
                  Ya never shoulda told the prodder of bovines that the gown was yeller. Now he'll be too afeared to go back to his fazebook page ever again

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Ya never shoulda told the prodder of bovines that the gown was yeller. Now he'll be too afeared to go back to his fazebook page ever again
                    'Ceptin I think he done sawr it already.

Comment

My monochrome monitor doesn't show colors.

monchrome.jpg

The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

Comment

'Ceptin I think he done sawr it already.
                        But he didn't know it was yeller until you gone and done told him

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

My monochrome monitor doesn't show colors.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40378[/ATTACH]

The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?
                          You only think you have a monochrome monitor cause that's what you see.

Comment

Sparky was sent to a regular room late yesterday, and hopes to leave hospital by "next weekend". Not sure if he means this coming weekend or next weekend.

Stay tuned!

Comment

You only think you have a monochrome monitor cause that's what you see.
                              Hmmmmmm......

Comment

Sparky was sent to a regular room late yesterday, and hopes to leave hospital by "next weekend". Not sure if he means this coming weekend or next weekend.

Stay tuned!
                                Getting out of ICU (or was it CCU?) is a big step! smiley party.gif

Comment