Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump goes Mob Boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    "I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the 'Whistleblower,'" he said. "Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!"

Witness intimidation.

I'm sure this will be excused here.

Will you excuse it when thecwhistke blower shows up dead?

Jim
    What would you suggest pro-Trump folks do?

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
      I thought that was a right guaranteed by the Constitution...is it not?
      Not when it involves ... TRUMP smiley fist shake.gif smiley fist shake.gif

That's when the Constitution really becomes a living document subject to meaning whatever we want at the moment.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
        I think ‘Moscow’ Mitch is plotting Trump’s downfall; hoping to get him out before too much rotten business is exposed.
        I heard that he's working with Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster in order to do so

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
          I think ‘Moscow’ Mitch is plotting Trump’s downfall; hoping to get him out before too much rotten business is exposed.
          I think that Pelosi will sabotage any impeachment because the Democrats need Trump to distract from the fact that they've become the party of open borders, sky high taxes, infanticide, free stuff for illegal aliens...

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            I think that Pelosi will sabotage any impeachment because the Democrats need Trump to distract from the fact that they've become the party of open borders,
            By "open borders” you mean NOT taking money from the Pentagon budget to throw away on a cosmetic “great big beautiful wall”, rather than focusing on the actual immigrant problem itself.

sky high taxes,
            As opposed to "sky high" tax breaks for the wealthy few. And at what cost: “Reagan took the deficit from $70 billion to $175 billion. Bush 41 took it to $300 billion. Clinton got it to zero. Bush 43 took it from zero to $1.2 trillion. Obama halved it to $600 billion. Trump’s got it back to a trillion." — PolitiFact National on Monday, July 29th, 2019

infanticide,
            By which you mean women’s freedom of choice and abortion availability. It doesn’t worry you that once they’re born you have no hesitation in separating children from their mothers and locking them in cages.

free stuff for illegal aliens...
            You mean compassionate charity for the needy, I guess. Oh, the horror.
            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

CBS' Scott Pealy reports that in a letter to the media, the whistleblower's lawyers say the whistleblower is under Federal protection because he feats for his life.

Only the lawyers themselves say that Pealy misinterpreted their letter and "is literally making stuff up".

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...al-protection/
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

By open borders I mean "decriminalizing" illegally crossing the border and establishing "sanctuary" jurisdictions where regardless of the crimes they might commit the illegal alien will NEVER be subject to deportation.

By sky high taxes I mean what's necessary to pay for all the "free" stuff being promised. Elizabeth Warren refuses to say whether or not she'll raise taxes on the Middle Class which is a sure-fire sign that she will. To pay for all her proposals she'll have to. At least Sanders is honest about it saying matter-of-factly that he'll raise your taxes:

"And yes, we have to raise individual tax substantially higher than they are today" -- during an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper on July 5, 2015

"yes, we will raise taxes, yes we will" --CNN town hall hosted by Chris Cuomo in Des Moines, Iowa on January 25, 2016

"You’re going to pay more in taxes" -- Fox News town hall in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania on April 15, 2019

"Are people going to pay more in taxes? Yes." -- Fox News town hall in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania on April 15, 2019

And Joe Biden has promised that repealing tax cuts will be the "first thing" he will do. Kamala Harris said that she'd do it on "day one." Now, I'd hardly qualify as being wealthy much less rich but those taxe cuts meant a lower tax rate for me and a substantial pay raise, but just keep pretending it only benefited the rich.

By infanticide I mean supporting "post birth" abortion meaning killing the baby after it is born and utterly refusing to support a resolution against infanticide.

By giving free stuff to illegal aliens I mean promising them stuff like free health care whereas Obamacare had strict penalties against American citizens who didn't join and pay for it.
                Last edited by rogue06; 09-30-2019, 05:15 AM.

Comment

I guess you missed the threat to the witnesses?
                  Does he have the right to face his accuser or not?
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I guess you missed the threat to the witnesses?
                    Truth over facts, right, ox?

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                      You are literally insane. Please seek help. Seriously.
                      Headline from cnn:

Washington at war: Dems aim for speedy impeachment push as Trump threatens whistleblower
                      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                        Do you also subscribe to the 'Trump had Epstein killed' conspiracy theory?
                        Did I post anything indicating I did?
                        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Headline from cnn:

Washington at war: Dems aim for speedy impeachment push as Trump threatens whistleblower
                          They need to move fast before the country fully realizes that the whistleblower's complaint doesn't match up to the facts. That's why the MSM has dropped talking about the transcript of the conversation between Trump and Zelensky because it contradicts much of what is now being claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                            What would you suggest pro-Trump folks do?
                            Republicans, pro trump or not, needto fight like mad to get our primaries reinstated and get someone running for president in 2020 that is closer to what we would typically call humanity but who also represents something in between Trump and Cortez/warren on critical policies.

Comment

Headline from cnn:

And and as we all know, CNN has never gotten a story wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                Truth over facts, right, ox?
                                Truth over lies. All you read are distortions and lies so you have no clue how to recognize the fact trump has threatened this person directly. People with Trumps power and way dont ever have to say such things directly, and you know that. You just won't admit it because then you would have to face the immorality of supporting Trump in this

Comment