Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump goes Mob Boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump goes Mob Boss

"I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the 'Whistleblower,'" he said. "Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!"

Witness intimidation.

I'm sure this will be excused here.

Will you excuse it when thecwhistke blower shows up dead?

Jim
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

It would be difficult to dismiss this as inappropriate rhetoric when the right has spent years claiming that Hillary Clinton has people killed on demand . I really do think Trump's tweet was more along the lines of New York tough guy talk, though.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      "I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the 'Whistleblower,'" he said. "Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!"

Witness intimidation.

Jim

You're getting more paranoid by the day!
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

You're getting more paranoid by the day!
        As I said, I know you'll dismiss this. You never fail to disappoint.
        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I thought that was a right guaranteed by the Constitution...is it not?
          "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
            I thought that was a right guaranteed by the Constitution...is it not?
            I guess you missed the threat to the witnesses?

Comment

It's kinda dumb, like many of Trump's tweets, but I'd strongly hesitate to call it "witness intimidation."

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                It's kinda dumb, like many of Trump's tweets, but I'd strongly hesitate to call it "witness intimidation."
                I wouldn't. Assume they are legit. Put yourself in their shoes, remember Trumps ties to all the oligarchs and bad people that are his chums, and read that text again.

Jim

Comment

Jim
                  You are literally insane. Please seek help. Seriously.
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                    You can only hope.

Comment

2:27
                      Gergen: If someone targets whistleblower, it's on Trump
                      CNN.com
                      5 hours ago

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...N8ZFOD4xbU2nov

Comment

Not so. But all the indications are that Trump is "literally insane" AND dangerous to all of us at every level from man-made climate change denial to the destruction of free trade via his trade-wars and arbitrary sanctions.

Comment

Witness intimidation.

Jim
                          Trump also made the suggestion "Do you know what we used to do to spies, back when were were smart,.......... hint, hint. The whistleblower is now under federal protection.

Comment

Do you also subscribe to the 'Trump had Epstein killed' conspiracy theory?
                            Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Comment