Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

What Exact Crime Is Trump Guilty Of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Perhaps you're unaware that you haven't actually cited any law?

Lemme help you out. You're probably attempting to cite 11 CFR § 110.20

ETA: And you appear to have used a quote of context, if that's the law you're attempting to cite.

"Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals.
    No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section."

You kinda sorta left off the "prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section".

perhaps you are unaware that references to common knowledge don;t require actual documentation. perhaps you are unaware that you have not cited anything either you have no facts to document,
    Metacrock's Blog

The Religious a priori: apologetics for 21st ccentury

The Trace of God by Joseph Hinman

Comment

• Originally posted by metacrock View Post
      perhaps you are unaware that references to common knowledge don;t require actual documentation. perhaps you are unaware that you have not cited anything either you have no facts to document,
      That's the thanks I get for helping you out? I provided the cite I assume you intended, though I may be wrong, since you left that wide open. And "liberal talking points" don't qualify as "common knowledge".
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You and Jimmy make good bedfellows.

read between line, let me make a suggestion about where you can keep your dog whistle
        Metacrock's Blog

Comment

That's the thanks I get for helping you out? I provided the cite I assume you intended, though I may be wrong, since you left that wide open. And "liberal talking points" don't qualify as "common knowledge".
          that's the thanks you get for supporting evil and not caring about truth
          Metacrock's Blog

Comment

read between line, let me make a suggestion about where you can keep your dog whistle
            Don't tell me --- you're GAY? And you assumed I was being literal rather than using a "common knowledge" expression?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

that's the thanks you get for supporting evil and not caring about truth
              Meta, honey, I did your homework -- I provided the cite specifically because I AM interested in the truth, not some pinko commie liberal twisting of it.

Comment

• are you going to use your little lame quips on God when you stand before the great white throne of of Judgement and he says:why did you sell out your country? and why did you support wolf in sheep's clothing why did you help decisive the church?
                Metacrock's Blog

Comment

are you going to use your little lame quips on God when you stand before the great white throne of of Judgement and he says:why did you sell out your country? and why did you support wolf in sheep's clothing why did you help decisive the church?
                  God knows my heart - he's not some liberal on the internet making idiot assumptions and false accusations. God knows I'm very much involved in the defense of the unborn, the feeding of the poor, the equipping of the saints, the winning of the lost... I have every confidence that I won't be condemned for voting against Hillary and her 'progressive' very pro-abortion, anti-family immoral values.

But, thank you so much for your concern, I'm sure it was genuine.

Comment

are you going to use your little lame quips on God when you stand before the great white throne of of Judgement and he says:why did you sell out your country? and why did you support wolf in sheep's clothing why did you help decisive the church?
                    Who should have we voted for Meta? Baby killing Clinton? The left that hates this country, the Constitution and its founding?
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Are you always this self righteous?
                      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Trump is guilty of crimes, Obama is guilty of being black.
                        Note how he totally ignored my refutation and just repeated himself.
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                          Note how he totally ignored my refutation and just repeated himself.
                          When it's all ya got....

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                            Are you always this self righteous?
                            What always amazes me, to this day, is the manner in which the hatred of Trump can override the love of Christ in some individuals who call themselves Christians*, that politics gets priority over fellowship.

*and let's be clear, I am NOT challenging their Christianity, but I am wondering about their fellowship.

Comment

What always amazes me, to this day, is the manner in which the hatred of Trump can override the love of Christ in some individuals who call themselves Christians*, that politics gets priority over fellowship.

*and let's be clear, I am NOT challenging their Christianity, but I am wondering about their fellowship.
                              I think this is almost inevitable for any Christian who gets deeply involved with politics regardless of their stance. It causes intense tribalism, which starts to compete with the tribalism Christians should have regarding their faith. It's why I don't think Adrift's argument that Christians should avoid voting altogether is totally insane, even though I'm not convinced.
                              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                                It's why I don't think Adrift's argument that Christians should avoid voting altogether is totally insane, even though I'm not convinced.
                                Actually over the years I wondered about that myself. I used to attend a Fundy, King James only church - they looked down on the whole voting political thing. Ungodly...
                                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment