Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump suggests civil war should he be Impeached.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    I've pledged to make a concerted effort to not respond to you any more. It's doing nothing positive for me or you. Good day.
    And then, of course, you skipped the most challenging part of his post. Reading and understanding it, explainging why you might disagree might do something positive for you or us instead of ignoring it for some unexplained idea that it is somehow the best thing to not answer.
    "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
      And then, of course, you skipped the most challenging part of his post. Reading and understanding it, explainging why you might disagree might do something positive for you or us instead of ignoring it for some unexplained idea that it is somehow the best thing to not answer.
      Frankly, Chuck, I don't care.
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

It seems "I don't care" is getting a rather convenient expression when you cannot or will not support statements today.
        "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
            Grow up.

Comment

It seems "I don't care" is getting a rather convenient expression when you cannot or will not support statements today.
              It seems you suck at mind reading. I've simply had enough of you lot. And I'm done answering you all.
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

It seems you suck at mind reading. I've simply had enough of you lot. And I'm done answering you all.
                Whatever I am a good mind reader or not the fact remains. You have not provided what you asked for others to provide. When that was pointed out you suddenly did not care.

Let's see if you continue to not care about what we write on other topics or if suddenly you start caring again.

Comment

Whatever I am a good mind reader or not the fact remains. You have not provided what you asked for others to provide. When that was pointed out you suddenly did not care.

Let's see if you continue to not care about what we write on other topics or if suddenly you start caring again.
                  Sorry, but your pointless to argue with and I don’t blame bill for not bothering.
                  "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                    Sorry, but your pointless to argue with and I don’t blame bill for not bothering.
                    It seems both he and you still worry a bit since you continue to "bother" to explain that the reason is that it is pointless to argue with us (ad hominem by the way) instead of just providing what BTC asked others to provide.

Comment

It seems both he and you still worry a bit since you continue to "bother" to explain that the reason is that it is pointless to argue with us (ad hominem by the way) instead of just providing what BTC asked others to provide.
                      And yet here you are, trolling away.
                      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment