Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Run, Hillary, Run?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    No, I think the Russian interference meant to get Putins man into the Whire House matters as well, CP. And it all certainly worked out for Russia.
    You are free to believe any nutty conspiracy theory you wish, however, you don't have a shred of evidence that a single vote was changed...

Testifying in front of the Senate Armed Services Committee Thursday morning, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper made it clear Russian hacking didn't change the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.

"They did not change any vote tallies or anything of that sort," Clapper stated.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You are free to believe any nutty conspiracy theory you wish, however, you don't have a shred of evidence that a single vote was changed...

Testifying in front of the Senate Armed Services Committee Thursday morning, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper made it clear Russian hacking didn't change the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.

"They did not change any vote tallies or anything of that sort," Clapper stated.
    Right, and there is zero evidence that their** underfunded and underwhelming social media campaign compelled even a single voter to change his mind, let alone changed enough minds to swing the election Trump's way.

**In fact, we don't even know if the Russian government was behind the memes being posted to Facebook. For that matter, we don't know if Russia was behind the "hack" because law enforcement was never given direct access to the evidence. The only thing on record is a redacted preliminary report provided by CrowdStrike working for the Democrat party.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Right, and there is zero evidence that their** underfunded and underwhelming social media campaign compelled even a single voter to change his mind, let alone changed enough minds to swing the election Trump's way.

**In fact, we don't even know if the Russian government was behind the memes being posted to Facebook. For that matter, we don't know if Russia was behind the "hack" because law enforcement was never given direct access to the evidence. The only thing on record is a redacted preliminary report provided by CrowdStrike working for the Democrat party.
    AND... this all happened under Obama's careful watch! Why aren't they screaming at him?

4. Amen RumTumTugger, Mountain Man amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yep, she lost in the electoral college, but she won with the people, just as the polls predicted she would. If it weren't for the Russians and Jill Stein she'd have won the electoral college as well. Unfortunately the Russians won.
    Fortunately, Google lost.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

I know that you're not so dumb, CP, as to interpret that to mean that Russian interference had no effect on the way people actually voted, even though that's what you're trying to imply. But in case you are, what he was actually saying is that the voting machines themselves, the tallies thereof, weren't somehow manipulated.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    AND... this all happened under Obama's careful watch! Why aren't they screaming at him?
    Already been explained to you ad infinitum. explaining it again obviously isn't going to help you.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Already been explained to you ad infinitum. explaining it again obviously isn't going to help you.
    How bout dialing down the snark a bit and provide an actual quote where this has been adequately explained.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And that's the only thing that matters, because both sides were fully aware of the rules, and ran their campaigns accordingly.

Hillary is not POTUS
    SCOTUS is not Hillary's.

The above is the result of a failed search for the one I wanted showing the living presidents at Bush's funeral with something to point out they're a president and just nope beside Hillary.

Never say never.

Last edited by rogue06; 10-10-2019 at 12:34 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Because the plan was for Hillary to win, and then the Democrats would have used the Russian collusion hoax and the full power of the US government to destroy Trump politically, professionally, and personally as a warning to any Washington "outsider" who dared to set foot in their sandbox. And Trump, being a private citizen, would have been virtually powerless to defend himself.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    How bout dialing down the snark a bit and provide an actual quote where this has been adequately explained.
    At that time there was not much that could be done other than to warn Putin, which Obama personally did himself, as well as did CIA head Brennan. He then briefed Congress on the situation and Moscow Mitch made it known to the administration that he would consider any effort to challenge the Russians publicly, an act of partisan politics.