Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Is Sanders Done?

  1. #1
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,220
    Amen (Given)
    1747
    Amen (Received)
    5136

    Is Sanders Done?

    I suspect the big money will be moving towards Pocahontas...

    "Bernie Sanders' campaign said Wednesday that the Democratic presidential candidate had a heart procedure for a blocked artery and was canceling events and appearances "until further notice."

    The 78-year-old Sanders experienced chest discomfort during an event Tuesday and sought medical evaluation, according to a campaign statement. It said two stents were "successfully inserted" and that Sanders "is conversing and in good spirits."

    Sanders’ wife, Jane O’Meara Sanders, was en route to Las Vegas on Wednesday and said in an email to The Associated Press that her husband was “doing really well.”

    https://www.registercitizen.com/news...s-14485774.php
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  2. #2
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,727
    Amen (Given)
    8029
    Amen (Received)
    8341
    He was done as soon as the Ukraine/Hunter scandal became news. The race is Warren's to lose now.


    Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

    I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

  3. #3
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,220
    Amen (Given)
    1747
    Amen (Received)
    5136
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    He was done as soon as the Ukraine/Hunter scandal became news. The race is Warren's to lose now.
    Not Biden, Sanders...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  4. #4
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,727
    Amen (Given)
    8029
    Amen (Received)
    8341
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Not Biden, Sanders...
    Biden's done. He is losing his black support to Warren. And Bernie is losing his far left support to her too when everyone found out he was actually stinkin rich.


    Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

    I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

  5. #5
    tWebber Faber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sagittarius Arm
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,058
    Amen (Given)
    240
    Amen (Received)
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    He was done as soon as the Ukraine/Hunter scandal became news. The race is Warren's to lose now.
    And hopefully she will.

  6. #6
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,435
    Amen (Given)
    5763
    Amen (Received)
    6132
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Biden's done. He is losing his black support to Warren. And Bernie is losing his far left support to her too when everyone found out he was actually stinkin rich.
    But we've known since at least the last election that Bernie was stinkin' rich. Why is it suddenly becoming a problem for him now?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  7. #7
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,727
    Amen (Given)
    8029
    Amen (Received)
    8341
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    But we've known since at least the last election that Bernie was stinkin' rich. Why is it suddenly becoming a problem for him now?
    Because the college snowflakes ignored it until now, that they have graduated and are trying to get jobs with their worthless degrees...


    Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

    I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

  8. #8
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,220
    Amen (Given)
    1747
    Amen (Received)
    5136
    Sanders just beat everyone in fund raising in the third quarter on the Dem side:

    Bernie Sanders raises $25 million in Q3

    Senator Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign announced it hauled in more than $25 million in the third quarter. Briahna Joy Gray, the campaign's national press secretary, joins "Red & Blue" to talk strategy. Then, CBS News political correspondent Ed O'Keefe and CBSN political contributor and Washington Post national reporter Sean Sullivan discuss all things 2020.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/video/bernie...aign-strategy/
    I think that money is going to dry up now...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  9. #9
    Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Inside the beltway
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21,100
    Amen (Given)
    6210
    Amen (Received)
    11869
    I wouldn't say this will do him in. It might erode some support, but I doubt he'll be off the campaign trail all that long; he just doesn't know how long that will be.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

  10. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
  11. #10
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    52,427
    Amen (Given)
    1113
    Amen (Received)
    19087
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    I suspect the big money will be moving towards Pocahontas...

    "Bernie Sanders' campaign said Wednesday that the Democratic presidential candidate had a heart procedure for a blocked artery and was canceling events and appearances "until further notice."

    The 78-year-old Sanders experienced chest discomfort during an event Tuesday and sought medical evaluation, according to a campaign statement. It said two stents were "successfully inserted" and that Sanders "is conversing and in good spirits."

    Sanders’ wife, Jane O’Meara Sanders, was en route to Las Vegas on Wednesday and said in an email to The Associated Press that her husband was “doing really well.”

    https://www.registercitizen.com/news...s-14485774.php
    So which Canuckistani hospital did he go to for the procedure? Or maybe he went to Havana since over the years many on the left have lauded their health care as one of if not the best in the world.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •