Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Warren's Pregnant Pause

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    This is where your approach to Trump is rather interesting. You are willing to call him bad things, you say someone should close his twitter account and the like.
    But I don't pitch fits and spend all my time blasting him, so that doesn't count?

However, when someone
    You mean an internet

points to what he is actually doing and calls it bad then what is your response?
    I allow you to rant, and I don't defend Trump in the least. Perhaps if I pitched some wall-eyed fits you'd be happy?

Look above. What is most important to you?
    Focusing on the things where I can really have an impact, and not just spewing forth hate and ignorance on an internet forum. Got a problem with that?

Being pro life in all cases not just when it comes to abortion?
    Are you PURPOSELY being obtuse or dishonest? When a woman does NOT abort, there is usually a baby, and a mommy to care for that baby, and hopefully a father figure who can be brought into the picture.... We not only stand against abortion, we actually are involved in LIFE in many aspects -- and that's only with regards to the PREGNANCY CENTER, not even addressing the faith based assistance we give in food, shelter, job training....

Or making sure those who are critical towards Trump are attacked?
    I'm not defending Trump - I'm answering your dishonest claims against me.

It seems your strategy is to attack my person...
    You really need to work on not being such a cowardly false accuser, and if that's what you wanna be, then you need to work on not being so easily triggered.

Need a safe place, Charles?
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    You should care about what she wrote because she [said something I happened to agree with].
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

3. Amen Cow Poke, One Bad Pig amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Kinda like when Tassman finds a Southern Baptist who says something he agrees with - only Tassy adds a bunch of elevating adjectives to let us know how mega-important that person really is.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    A problem that exists largely in your mind. But keep tilting at those windmills and telling yourself that you're doing the Lord's work. I'm sure it will pay off some day.
    De Nile is a river in Egypt - one you appear to want to live on or in. I live this MM. I look at the Facebook pages of friends from churches igecattended over the last 40 years.. I hear the conversations at Bible studies and after Church. And I read your posts and others. So sorry, but it is what it is. And your denials cant change the cold hard reality of what it is.

Jim
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 10-16-2019 at 04:35 PM.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    De Nile is a river in Egypt - one you appear to want to live on or in. I live this MM. I look at the Facebook pages of friends from churches igecattended over the last 40 years.. I hear the conversations at Bible studies and after Church. And I read your posts and others. So sorry, but it is what it is. And your denials cant change the cold hard reality of what it is.

Jim
    “People on my Facebook feed, confirm what I want to believe!”

Imagine that. It would help if Democrats didn’t use the full power of the federal government against Christians that disagree with them and talked about increasing it, if they win, in 2020. Enjoy going to your state approved Church, if the Democrats win.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    “People on my Facebook feed, confirm what I want to believe!”

Imagine that. It would help if Democrats didn’t use the full power of the federal government against Christians that disagree with them and talked about increasing it, if they win, in 2020. Enjoy going to your state approved Church, if the Democrats win.
    I dont have a Facebook page. I'm looking at what others, evangelical Christians, put on THEIR facebook pages in support of Trump. Pix, could you at least try to post something that is in some way consistent with what was said?
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I dont have a Facebook page. I'm looking at what others, evangelical Christians, put on THEIR facebook pages in support of Trump. Pix, could you at least try to post something that is in some way consistent with what was said?
    I can find people that say all sorts of things online, that still doesn’t mean a thing. Perhaps Liberals should stop doing things, like using the power of the government to force their views on their foes or else if they don’t want a Donald Trump to rise to power. Liberals created the monster they call Trump and their mad because their foes decided they were tired of being curb stomped. Again, you keep failing to understand this simple point. You’re welcome to be a serf though, if that’s what you desire.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

9. Amen Mountain Man amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Jim
    Sounds like confirmation bias to me.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    The unfortunate point is that it doesn't require brilliance to understand statistics, polling and probability. Like I said, a middle school education would do for this one.

--Sam
    Wow - I never realized you didn't complete middle school.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    I can find people that say all sorts of things online, that still doesn’t mean a thing. Perhaps Liberals should stop doing things, like using the power of the government to force their views on their foes or else if they don’t want a Donald Trump to rise to power. Liberals created the monster they call Trump and their mad because their foes decided they were tired of being curb stomped. Again, you keep failing to understand this simple point. You’re welcome to be a serf though, if that’s what you desire.
    De Nile. Seems to be a disease on this site lately.

Jim