Page 122 of 284 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2839

Thread: Take This Impeachment And Shove It...

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    There are SO MANY problems with the way they botched this, not the least of which was putting shifty Schiff in charge.
    You guys just don't like wise men and women like Schiff and Pelosi because the unprincipled hacks defending the lawless president can't get anything past them. Whenever a democrat is targeted by republicans for demonization like Schiff and Pelosi have been, then you know they're doing a great job.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    I'm still leaning toward the idea that they never thought Trump was going to release the transcript from the call between him and Zelensky so that they would be able to present the Ciaramella-Schift version as accurate instead of the uncorroborated spurious gossip that the actual legitimate evidence indicates that it is.
    That is so stupid, one has to wonder about you. The transcript, the redacted transcript, was accurate and confirmed.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think there were a number of things they never anticipated, but, yeah, I think Trump really tossed them a hand grenade, and exposed Schiff for the lying little crooked vengeful partisan he is.
    I sense some real hatred there, CP. And just what was Schiff's lie? You know we have to prove a lie when we accuse someone of it here on tweb.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    I'd say that any plans he had to continue rising through the Democratic Leadership just suffered a severe body blow
    Again, such a ridiculously stupid thing to say. If anything Schiff has increased his stature in spades.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    I sense some real hatred there, CP.
    Hatred is in the eye of the hater, Jim.

And just what was Schiff's lie?
    Let's start with his TOTAL misrepresentation of "the phone call".

You know we have to prove a lie when we accuse someone of it here on tweb.
    That's when we accuse each other, Jim - please don't misrepresent the rules, OK? That's dishonest.

We consider a lie to be a poster knowingly and willfully making a statement they know to be untrue. If you call someone a liar you need to substantiate it. In order to substantiate an accusation of lying, it must be shown that the poster in question is stating something they know to be untrue. Opinions or facts that are in dispute should never be referred to as lies. Someone's faith or beliefs should also never be referred to as lying. We will not allow repeated accusations of lying. We will moderate any tossing out the term "liar" - and similar charges - when it is used in place of a response or as a mere insult to denigrate the other person, as judged by the moderators. We will also not allow repeated posts calling someone a liar, accusing them of lying, or claiming their post is a lie. If you wish to challenge the truth of someone's statement, then do so ONLY ONCE in the thread, and substantiate your claim IN THE SAME POST. Further discussion of the matter will only be allowed in the Padded Room.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Again, such a ridiculously stupid thing to say. If anything Schiff has increased his stature in spades.
    Only in the bubble. Unless, of course, you can actually prove this.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Unfortunately, it appears he's in a very safe district, and will probably be applauded and reelected for his corrupt conduct.
    Prove he's corrupt, CP. You're just proving that you can't tell the difference between a principled man, and a corrupt one like Trump.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You guys just don't like wise men and women like Schiff and Pelosi because the unprincipled hacks defending the lawless president can't get anything past them. Whenever a democrat is targeted by republicans for demonization like Schiff and Pelosi have been, then you know they're doing a great job.
    You DO make me smile. I just hope they keep doing what they're doing, and they may just lose the House.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Prove he's corrupt, CP. You're just proving that you can't tell the difference between a principled man, and a corrupt one like Trump.
    Never change, Jim.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Democrat Representative from New Jersey Jeff Van Drew say will be voting against impeachment.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...r-impeachment/

Edit: Actually, he's planning to switch parties!
    Last edited by Mountain Man; 12-14-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra