Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Take This Impeachment And Shove It...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans accuse Schiff of repeatedly interrupting them as they were asking questions and ordering witnesses not to answer.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...in-deposition/
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Republicans accuse Schiff of repeatedly interrupting them as they were asking questions and ordering witnesses not to answer.

Kind of old news. This has been confirmed by multiple sources. Schiff's excuse is that the questions were designed to determine their ID but it looks like they were actually asking about who they had talked to prior to filing a complaint and/or testified. They want to know if Schiff or his staff has been coaching them like the first "whistleblower"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Republicans accuse Schiff of repeatedly interrupting them as they were asking questions and ordering witnesses not to answer.

Good, Schiff isn't going to allow the republicans to make a mockery of the process, which of course you know as well as I do that that is what the republicans intend to do. Too bad for republicans that they lost the House, thank democrats for the good of the country and the future of democracy.

Comment

• The honorable Devin Nunes sends a letter to Shifty Adam Schiff calling him to testify.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...hment-inquiry/

Comment

The honorable Devin Nunes sends a letter to Shifty Adam Schiff calling him to testify.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...hment-inquiry/
            Red herring, MM. Nobody cares about the whistleblower or how he blew the whistle, except republicans who want to shift the naive publics attention.

Comment

• It's certainly worth exploring why the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee conspired with a source inside the White House to file a false "whistle blower" complaint against the President.

What are you afraid of, Jimmy, that we might actually learn the truth?

Comment

It's certainly worth exploring why the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee conspired with a source inside the White House to file a false "whistle blower" complaint against the President.

What are you afraid of, Jimmy, that we might actually learn the truth?
                It would be worth exploring, if it were a false complaint, but those of us with eyes to see and ears to hear, know that it isn't a false complaint and nor was it a conspiracy on the part of Schiff. The whistleblower went through the proper channels, including the IG, who found the complaint credible. The conspiracy is what the whistleblowers complaint reported on, and which congressional republicans and you their constituents are complicit in your defense of.

The only ones afraid of the truth getting out is Trump, his unethical, unpatriotic congressional republicans and constituent supporters of the wannabe dictator like yourself.
                Last edited by JimL; 11-09-2019, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                  It would be worth exploring, if it were a false complaint, but those of us with eyes to see and ears to hear, know that it isn't a false complaint and nor was it a conspiracy on the part of Schiff. The whistleblower went through the proper channels, including the IG, who found the complaint credible. The conspiracy is what the whistleblowers complaint reported on, and which congressional republicans and you their constituents are complicit in your defense of.

The only ones afraid of the truth getting out is Trump, his unethical, unpatriotic congressional republicans and constituent supporters of the wannabe dictator like yourself.
                  It's like you live in opposite land or something. It's Trump and Republicans that have been asking for the House to make the impeachment inquiry official with a House vote and to hold open, bipartisan hearings, which the Democrats have adamantly refused to do. The "open" hearings scheduled for next week really aren't open in the sense that Schiff is retaining complete control of the process as the one who has final say in what witnesses are called and what they're allowed to say on the stand. If the Democrats weren't afraid of the truth then they would have allowed these hearings to be fair and open from the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    Good, Schiff isn't going to allow the republicans to make a mockery of the process...
                    ...so he decided to beat them to the punch by doing it himself.

Trump is indeed blessed by the fact that, for whatever bizarre reason, the Democrats let him lead the impeachment charge.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It's like you live in opposite land or something. It's Trump and Republicans that have been asking for the House to make the impeachment inquiry official with a House vote and to hold open, bipartisan hearings, which the Democrats have adamantly refused to do. The "open" hearings scheduled for next week really aren't open in the sense that Schiff is retaining complete control of the process as the one who has final say in what witnesses are called and what they're allowed to say on the stand. If the Democrats weren't afraid of the truth then they would have allowed these hearings to be fair and open from the start.
                      Moreover, they would want, no, they would insist, that they were held in the open so that everyone could see how they are saving the U.S. from the evil Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Moreover, they would want, no, they would insist, that they were held in the open so that everyone could see how they are saving the U.S. from the evil Trump.
                        What do you think our resident liberals would be saying if it was the Democrats demanding open hearings, and the Republicans insisted on keeping them secret?

Comment

Yes, I live in the real world, MM. You live in the world you're told to live in.

Comment

What do you think our resident liberals would be saying if it was the Democrats demanding open hearings, and the Republicans insisted on keeping them secret?
                            Trump, congressional republicans, rogue and yourself are going to get what you've been asking for, even though they've now changed their minds and no longer want open hearings. Hope you'll be watching!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                              Trump, congressional republicans, rogue and yourself are going to get what you've been asking for, even though they've now changed their minds and no longer want open hearings. Hope you'll be watching!
                              As long as Schiff maintains complete control of the hearings, including having final say on which witnesses can be called, and what questions they'll be allowed to answer, then they can't be called truly open.

Comment

As long as Schiff maintains complete control of the hearings, including having final say on which witnesses can be called, and what questions they'll be allowed to answer, then they can't be called truly open.
                                Sure they can, they will be truly open hearings for the public to judge for themselves, which, after all your ranting and raving, you are now running from.

Comment