Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Take This Impeachment And Shove It...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    IIRC, Pelosi also has relatives on boards of Ukrainian companies.
    00000000000000ab000-00h.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    Next thing she will be on the cover of the National Enquirer. Remember when Hillary had “Two Secret Strokes” and had “Six Months to Live”.

https://qz.com/1369399/david-peckers...to-help-trump/

Of course, she does. Just like Hillary and Obama.

What a predictable old card you are.
    Weren't you one of those mocking anyone questioning Hillary's health -- right up to the point she collapsed at the 9/11 ceremony and had to be tossed into her van like a sack of potatoes?

As for the National Enquirer...

Last edited by rogue06; 10-20-2019 at 04:35 AM.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

3. Amen NorrinRadd, RumTumTugger, Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Weren't you one of those mocking anyone questioning Hillary's health -- right up to the point she collapsed at the 9/11 ceremony and had to be tossed into her van like a sack of potatoes?
    So, in your mind it is appropriate that Hillary be "tossed into her van like a sack of potatoes", i.e. a woman who, according to The National Enquirer, had suffered two strokes and had six months to live.

No doubt you would do the same with Pelosi whom, as you so delicately put it: "Anyone else noticing how much her voice slurs now? It's like she had suffered a stroke, is constantly drunk or all of that botox prevents her from being able to move her mouth properly". (#241)

The empathetic charity of you Christians never fails to impress, although not in a good way. Not that you can expect further help from The National Enquirer. It's editor, Donald Trump’s pal David Pecker, is getting indicted. Yes another one.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So, in your mind it is appropriate that Hillary be "tossed into her van like a sack of potatoes", i.e. a woman who, according to The National Enquirer, had suffered two strokes and had six months to live.
    At what point did I indicate it was as you say "appropriate?"

I described what happened which is a far sight from saying it ought to happen.

And keep in mind this took place right after the MSM was censoring and blacklisting any journalist who dared point out Hillary's constant coughing attacks or how she repeatedly needed assistance to climb a couple of steps. The Huffington Post wasn't satisfied with merely immediately firing the columnist who mentioned it -- they removed everything they ever published of his. They tried to stuff him down a memory hole.

No doubt you would do the same with Pelosi whom, as you so delicately put it: "Anyone else noticing how much her voice slurs now? It's like she had suffered a stroke, is constantly drunk or all of that botox prevents her from being able to move her mouth properly". (#241)

The empathetic charity of you Christians never fails to impress, although not in a good way. Not that you can expect further help from The National Enquirer. It's editor, Donald Trump’s pal David Pecker, is getting indicted. Yes another one.
    Again, I'm simply describing, not prescribing. The former merely attempts to tell how things are, not how they should be.

The fact that you needed to twist and distort what I said in order to shoehorn it into yet another of your Christian bashing rants says far more about you than anyone else.

6. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I described what happened...
    I believe the witness in question described her as being "tossed in the van like a side of beef". And if you watch the video, yep, that's a perfectly accurate description.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

And keep in mind this took place right after the MSM was censoring and blacklisting any journalist who dared point out Hillary's constant coughing attacks or how she repeatedly needed assistance to climb a couple of steps. The Huffington Post wasn't satisfied with merely immediately firing the columnist who mentioned it -- they removed everything they ever published of his. They tried to stuff him down a memory hole.

Again, I'm simply describing, not prescribing. The former merely attempts to tell how things are, not how they should be.

The fact that you needed to twist and distort what I said in order to shoehorn it into yet another of your Christian bashing rants says far more about you than anyone else.
    What a bunch of birdbrains. She had pneumonia or the Flu, so what!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    If that was Trump, you’d be saying the doctor’s lied and he was in too poor health, to be president.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

10. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    A "flu" or "pneumonia" with symptoms lasting a year or thereabout?

12. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    Right... because pneumonia and the flu can cause persistent coughing fits for a period of years, an inability to climb stairs without assistance, and causes one to freeze up while walking compelling your secret service detail to pick you up and toss like a side of beef into your van.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

The mere fact that you said or quoted it at all was highly inappropriate: Hillary was "tossed into her van like a sack of potatoes". Come now. This is not the sort of language one uses about anybody. Especially about a woman who, at the very least according to you, was unable to climb stairs and was constantly coughing.

And keep in mind this took place right after the MSM was censoring and blacklisting any journalist who dared point out Hillary's constant coughing attacks or how she repeatedly needed assistance to climb a couple of steps.
    But luckily the National Enquirer set everybody straight about Hillary's two strokes and having only six months to live, despite the despicable dishonesty of MSM.

Ah so this is merely your empathetic concern for an alcoholic, botex impaired, stroke victim and not politically motivated denigration and mockery at all.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.