Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Take This Impeachment And Shove It...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Pictures, or it never happened.
    When deciding how to vote, the standard any ordinary citizen should apply, because he is not an expert, is anything from ‘no smoke without fire’ to ‘the preponderance of the evidence’. ‘Proof’ is for the courts.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
      Rachel and I are on the same page, as always and forever.
      You do know she it gay, right? But if you did the sex change thing there might be hope for you!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
        You do know she it gay, right? But if you did the sex change thing there might be hope for you!
        Rachel podcasts, I listen. I don’t need a sex change to do that.
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          I'm aware of the accusations. I'm asking if there is any evidence that the accusations are true.
          BTW, is Jair your cousin by any chance?

Brazil's President Jair Bolsonaro has accused Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio of "giving money to set the Amazon on fire".

The president gave no evidence but in the past has accused NGOs critical of his policies of starting fires that ravaged the rainforest this year.

Comment

When deciding how to vote, the standard any ordinary citizen....
            I, sir, am no ordinary citizen.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Candidate Trump was framed for stealing a horse; President Trump was subsequently accused of trying too hard to avoid hanging for it. Prosecutor Mueller eventually conceded that Trump didn’t steal the horse; however, by then the focus was on Trump’s efforts to avoid the hanging. Eventually Mueller testified; it surfaced there was never a horse to begin with… Impeachment was stalled. Prosecutor Jerry Nadler is attempting to resurrect a legal theory that President Trump can still be hung for attempting to avoid the hanging, even if there was no horse theft. Yup, that’s where we’re at.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...chment-effort/

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Of course.

Wikipedia
                Yes, because wiki is such a reliable source

It's interesting you include the assassination attempt on him in your post. That doesn't seem to suggest it's linked to common "street protests" if that was your message, but that's just me. That attempt happened three months before his office ordered the seizure of Zlochevsky's assets. The next month Shokin was fired.

Comment

• Three years ago, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell paid tribute to a former colleague in the most personal of ways. Leading off tributes from the Senate floor, the Kentucky Republican hailed the honoree’s rise from “unknowing despair” to forge “unlikely friendships” and whose word was so good you could “trust him implicitly.”
Finally, McConnell looked up at the Senate’s presiding officer, growing slightly emotional. “You’ve been a real friend, you’ve been a trusted partner, and it’s been an honor to serve with you,” McConnell told Joe Biden, then serving out his final weeks as vice president, on Dec. 7, 2016. “We’re all going to miss you.”
                  do not fear Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    I, sir, am no ordinary citizen.
                    I realise that CP. That is why I try to keep you safe.

Comment

do not fear Biden
                      Think of Biden as Lindsey Graham does.

http://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-grah...-trump-1473468

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        Think of Biden as Lindsey Graham does.

http://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-grah...-trump-1473468
                        It's funny how you guys keep referencing that, as if it proves Biden's innocence. If you listen to the whole thing, Graham talks about what he believes Biden "has got to do" and how Biden would do anything to see his family is well taken care of. That almost sounds like Graham is painfully finding some justification for what Biden did (i.e. he was protecting his son?). Again, I just wish we could see the whole interview for context.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                          It's funny how you guys keep referencing that, as if it proves Biden's innocence. If you listen to the whole thing, Graham talks about what he believes Biden "has got to do" and how Biden would do anything to see his family is well taken care of. That almost sounds like Graham is painfully finding some justification for what Biden did (i.e. he was protecting his son?). Again, I just wish we could see the whole interview for context.
                          No, that's not to prove Bidens innocence, we already know he's innocent, we know he was in Ukraine doing Obama's bidding. The quote I cited is just to show you the hypocritical and dishonest character of your republican leaders.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            No, that's not to prove Bidens innocence, we already know he's innocent, we know he was in Ukraine doing Obama's bidding. The quote I cited is just to show you the hypocritical and dishonest character of your republican leaders.
                            Then it gives an impression of what you obviously didn't intend. If anything, it shows Graham is at great grief to do this, but he has to because he knows the situation and can't turn a blind eye to it.

Comment

do not fear Biden
                              He'll be going to "the home" before long, where he can receive proper care.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                                Then it gives an impression of what you obviously didn't intend. If anything, it shows Graham is at great grief to do this, but he has to because he knows the situation and can't turn a blind eye to it.
                                Yes, he knows the situation, i.e. that the charges against Biden are Trumps fake news, but he is going to do Trumps bidding anyway and for solely political reasons stab the man in the back that he once defined as the nicest man god ever created, or words to that effect. Typical Republican.

Comment