Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biden Tied To Whistleblower...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Biden Tied To Whistleblower...

Well this is a surprise - NOT...

Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal

The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.

Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."

Michael Atkinson, the Intelligence Community's inspector general, told members of Congress that the whistleblower had a "professional tie" to a 2020 Democratic candidate. He had written earlier that while the whistleblower's complaint was credible, he had shown "some indicia of an arguable political bias ... in favor of a rival political candidate.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/ne...newthread&f=41
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

2. Amen Mountain Man amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Psst! Seer! Wrong link!

I was just listening to Ben Shapiro speculating exactly this possibility!

Really! Around the 30 minute mark, I think.

4. Amen Bill the Cat amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Well this is a surprise - NOT...

Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal

The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.

Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."

Michael Atkinson, the Intelligence Community's inspector general, told members of Congress that the whistleblower had a "professional tie" to a 2020 Democratic candidate. He had written earlier that while the whistleblower's complaint was credible, he had shown "some indicia of an arguable political bias ... in favor of a rival political candidate.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ficials-reveal
    Link fixed.

Considering that the whistleblower didn't do Biden any favors here I don't know what the latter knowing him establishes.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

6. Amen oxmixmudd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Link fixed.

Considering that the whistleblower didn't do Biden any favors here I don't know what the latter knowing him establishes.
    Thanks!

Possibly an attempt to protect Biden from investigation. If so, it failed spectacularly.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Link fixed.

It could have been an attempt to impede the DNC investigation (assuming Trump was inquiring on account of Barr's investigation). I also think there is a whole of lot of stuff that has yet to be unraveled -- with the DNC, Ukraine, Russia, et al. -- that pretty much involves the entirety of the Obama admin.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

9. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I don't think they ever expected this to touch Biden, but they forgot about the Trump Boomerang EffectTM.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

11. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Kevin Bacon is tied to Whistleblower.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

radical strawberry
    Faith
    Humanist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Kevin Bacon is tied to Whistleblower.
    Not a winner, unless you're saying he's 1/1024 or more pig.

Nice try, though.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenal View Post
    Not a winner, unless you're saying he's 1/1024 or more pig.

Nice try, though.
    It won Jed's Law - that's all that matters.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I don't think they ever expected this to touch Biden, but they forgot about the Trump Boomerang EffectTM.
    How could they not know it when Biden and his son's questionable connection to Ukraine was out long before this stuff ever happened? Even MSM was questioning the shadiness of it until the same MSM recently dubbed it a "conspiracy theory" by the right to deflect from Trump's actions.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

16. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.