Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

My Coworker John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Coworker John

John sits on the other side of the cubical wall from me. I try not to listen in on his business, however since he shared some of this with me...

Sometime in I think August, his wife had a major seizure and has been hospitalized ever since. Her ability to understand what is happening has been badly affected.

John has been having trouble finding a rehab place for her because she has no physical impairments. He feels the hospital social workers are no help at all. He also is having to start navigating Medicaid.

Today, the hospital called and said, with no warning, they were going to discharge her today. John was on the phone for two hours getting that put off. There is still not much indication he's getting the help he needs.

And by way, he has a handicapped son living at home and I think I heard his mother, out of state, is in the hospital.

Obviously, he needs a lot of prayer to figure all this out and keep himself together.
    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Lord have mercy.
      I am become death...

Comment