Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yet ANOTHER Whistleblower!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Yet ANOTHER Whistleblower!

But this one comes forward to reveal an intense bias against Trump from CNN

CNN Whistleblower Reveals Network ‘Vendetta’ Against Trump, Obsession With Impeachment

A CNN whistleblower leaked video showcasing CNN President Jeff Zucker’s vendetta against President Trump and obsession with pushing stories of impeachment.

“Jeff Zucker, basically the president of CNN has a personal vendetta against Trump,” said Nick Neville, a media coordinator at CNN. “It’s not gonna be positive for Trump. He hates him. He’s going to be negative.”

The whistleblower identified himself as Cary Poarch, a satellite uplink technician at CNN’s Washington, D.C. bureau.

“When I came to work at CNN, I mean it was my dream job,” Poarch said. “And that dream, actually turned into a nightmare.”

Poarch recorded the 9:00 a.m. morning calls held by Zucker, in which he urged CNN employees to focus on the impeachment narrative.

“Let’s just stay very focused on impeachment,” Zucker said. “We’re moving towards impeachment. I mean, don’t like, you know we shouldn’t pretend this is going one way. And so, all these moves are moves towards impeachment.”

Zucker also encouraged CNN employees to report on Fox News as if it were a conspiracy outlet.

“I think what’s going on in America now is really fundamentally the result of years of fake news, conspiracy nonsense from Fox News,” Zucker said. “The fake conspiracy nonsense that Fox has spread for years is now deeply embedded in American society, and frankly that is beyond destructive for America. And I do not think we should be scared to say so.”

After the release of this video, Poarch announced he saw no other option but to wear a hidden camera and expose the bias of CNN.

Oh, and bacon
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

2. Amen Teallaura, RumTumTugger, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    But this one comes forward to reveal an intense bias against Trump from CNN

CNN Whistleblower Reveals Network ‘Vendetta’ Against Trump, Obsession With Impeachment

A CNN whistleblower leaked video showcasing CNN President Jeff Zucker’s vendetta against President Trump and obsession with pushing stories of impeachment.

“Jeff Zucker, basically the president of CNN has a personal vendetta against Trump,” said Nick Neville, a media coordinator at CNN. “It’s not gonna be positive for Trump. He hates him. He’s going to be negative.”

The whistleblower identified himself as Cary Poarch, a satellite uplink technician at CNN’s Washington, D.C. bureau.

“When I came to work at CNN, I mean it was my dream job,” Poarch said. “And that dream, actually turned into a nightmare.”

Poarch recorded the 9:00 a.m. morning calls held by Zucker, in which he urged CNN employees to focus on the impeachment narrative.

“Let’s just stay very focused on impeachment,” Zucker said. “We’re moving towards impeachment. I mean, don’t like, you know we shouldn’t pretend this is going one way. And so, all these moves are moves towards impeachment.”

Zucker also encouraged CNN employees to report on Fox News as if it were a conspiracy outlet.

“I think what’s going on in America now is really fundamentally the result of years of fake news, conspiracy nonsense from Fox News,” Zucker said. “The fake conspiracy nonsense that Fox has spread for years is now deeply embedded in American society, and frankly that is beyond destructive for America. And I do not think we should be scared to say so.”

After the release of this video, Poarch announced he saw no other option but to wear a hidden camera and expose the bias of CNN.

Oh, and bacon
    Like anyone needed a whistleblower for something that obvious.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Like anyone needed a whistleblower for something that obvious.
    It's a slow day.

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Anyone against Trump/Fox deserves our full support. Let’s fight tyranny together.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    Anyone against Trump/Fox deserves our full support. Let’s fight tyranny together.
    Yeah, the HECK with truth, honor, journalistic integrity... as long as the political enemy is the target...

7. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yeah, the HECK with truth, honor, journalistic integrity... as long as the political enemy is the target...
    We are in Trumpworld now. You cannot defeat a lying bully with gentility.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    We are in Trumpworld now. You cannot defeat a lying bully with gentility.
    Thank you, ff. You've had your fun, so, unless you actually have something relevant to contribute to the discussion, please go chase a ball of yarn.

10. Amen Faber amen'd this post.
    Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Thank you, ff. You've had your fun, so, unless you actually have something relevant to contribute to the discussion, please go chase a ball of yarn.
    I did not mean to alarm you, CP, sorry.

radical strawberry
    Faith
    Humanist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Oh, and bacon
    That's a cheap, and tawdry win.

13. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Could you point out the lie, or the dishonor and lack of integrity, please.