Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yet ANOTHER Whistleblower!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    But this one comes forward to reveal an intense bias against Trump from CNN
    In other news, the sun is bright and hot.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yeah, the HECK with truth, honor, journalistic integrity... as long as the political enemy is the target...
    As Joe Biden poignantly said, who needs facts when you have the truth?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    As Joe Biden poignantly said, who needs facts when you have the truth?

There is a quote in the Bible that could also be attributed to Joe Biden -- "What is truth?"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenal View Post
    That's a cheap, and tawdry win.
    Yes. Yes, it is.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Could you point out the lie, or the dishonor and lack of integrity, please.
    Yes, as a matter of fact, I could.

6. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yes, as a matter of fact, I could.
    Then please do.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Then please do.
    Another time, perhaps.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    We are in Trumpworld now. You cannot defeat a lying bully with gentility.
    Where has this "gentility" on the part of the left been.

Was it when Democrat politicians like Mad Max[ine] Waters (D-CA) demanded that people "create a crowd and you push back" against Republicans wherever and whenever you see them, calling for in-your-face confrontations as well as encouraging people to mob and harass Trump Administration officials[1]?

Was it when presidential hopeful Sen. Cory "I am Spartacus" Booker (D-NJ) was likewise urging liberal advocates to "get up in the face of some congresspeople"?

Was it when Hillary Clinton was declaring that Democrats will not be civil to Republicans unless they regain power (almost a veiled threat)?

Was it when Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) was urging supporters to "be ready to throw a punch - for the children"?

Was it when Senator Jon Tester (D-MT) said that he wanted to "punch Trump in face"?

Was it when Barack "argue with your neighbors. Get in their face" Obama's Vice President and current presidential aspirant Joe Biden fantasizing about how he would "beat the hell out of" Trump if they were in High School?

Was it when Barack "punch back twice as hard" Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder mocked the former first lady Michelle Obama's actual call for civility when he told supporters, "Michelle always says, ‘When they go low, we go high.’ No. No. When they go low, we kick them," he said, adding, "That’s what this Democratic Party’s about"?

Was it when Hillary's running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.), told MSNBC's Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski that Democrats needed to "fight in the streets" in order to combat the Trump Administration?

As for the latter, apparently that is exactly what Kaine's youngest son "Woody" does as a member of antifa and who was arrested in Minnesota for taking part in an attack on a pro-Trump rally at the state capital resulting in the injury of a female Trump supporter and later charged with three misdemeanors. Other charges were dismissed and he made a plea deal resulting in his being sentenced to a year of probation and ordered to pay $236 fine (never hurts to have a powerful politically connected daddy).

And that's just from the national level Democrat politicians.

1. 00000000000000ab000-00aalibviol.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

10. Amen RumTumTugger, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenal View Post
    That's a cheap, and tawdry win.
    Here's to cheap, and tawdry wins.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

radical strawberry
    Faith
    Humanist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    But this one comes forward to reveal an intense bias against Trump from CNN
    Out of curiosity, does anyone take video from Veritas seriously any more? You'd think after the first half-dozen of these pratfalls, folks looking to guard their reps would get a bit leery.

“Jeff Zucker, basically the president of CNN has a personal vendetta against Trump,” said Nick Neville, a media coordinator at CNN. “It’s not gonna be positive for Trump. He hates him. He’s going to be negative.”

I went to the trouble ... which ain't never much when it comes to debunking these guys ...

Oh, Project Veritas. The James O’Keefe-helmed organization, clearly operating on the assumption that all you have to do to be an anonymous source is send a vague email out of the blue and it will appear in print with no questions, appears to have sent a woman to The Post to falsely claim that Roy Moore had impregnated her at 15. But she told an inconsistent story, had not removed the GoFundMe page saying she was headed to New York to take down the liberal MSM and was then spotted walking into the headquarters of Project Veritas. In other words, it did not go as planned.

Still, what a plan! The news side is very clever, but I am only a humor columnist, and sometimes I miss things. Now that I know that such sneaky things are possible, I have gone over my past contacts with a fine-toothed comb, and I am not sure whom I can trust.

• Woman who claimed she could “take down President Trump,” if I just “promised that that was what I was really after,” but all three of her hands were mop handles.

• Pirate with a peg leg and a strangely motionless shoulder-parrot with a flashing red light coming out of one eye. I asked, “Is that a recording device?” and the pirate said, “In a sense, aren’t ALL parrots recording devices?” but then we made eye contact for too long and he tore off his peg leg and bolted out of the coffee shop.

[Get well soon, Sparky!]

... to google Nick.

He's a recent BU grad, (AOC's alma mater), listing himself as a "News Associate at CNN," an entry level job, not normally the guy you'd go to for straight dope from the C-suite. Good candidate for baiting in a Veritas video, though.

Or for putting up a troll thread to disguise your own cheap and tawdry tactics, nincompoopiehead™ (used by permission).