Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: The obvious has been officially confirmed ...

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    The biggest problem with their messaging is that they haven't given a good reason for anybody to actually vote for them. It's all been "Don't vote for Trump! Don't vote for Trump!" Okay, so who should we vote for?
    Exactly. It might take a generational shift for the Democrats to find themselves again. But we'll see, politics is hard to predict except in the short term, though I do believe the Republicans are going to hold it for the next election and maybe even the next election cycle again.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    Exactly. It might take a generational shift for the Democrats to find themselves again. But we'll see, politics is hard to predict except in the short term, though I do believe the Republicans are going to hold it for the next election and maybe even the next election cycle again.
    I've never seen the fringe of a party take such hold of the party in general, to the extent that even the media is cheering them on with their extreme leftist agenda. Again, I work with lots of Democrats in our faith-based mission outreach, and I have YET to talk to one who is thrilled about the Democratic Party's "new" direction.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

3. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I've never seen the fringe of a party take such hold of the party in general, to the extent that even the media is cheering them on with their extreme leftist agenda. Again, I work with lots of Democrats in our faith-based mission outreach, and I have YET to talk to one who is thrilled about the Democratic Party's "new" direction.
    The fringe took hold of your party a long time ago, CP. I think they were calling themselves the Tea Party at the time. Now they're pretty much just Trumps cool aid party.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    The fringe took hold of your party a long time ago, CP.
    I honestly believed you could hold your pledge to be an adult, Jim. You know full well that the Republican Party is not "my party".

I think they were calling themselves the Tea Party at the time. Now they're pretty much just Trumps cool aid party.
    Perhaps you could take that up with them.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    My dear Jimmy, you might want to understand why they are down. Some companies are expecting a recession to hit in the next few years and are preparing for it by holding on to cash,in case it happens.
    Don't ever become a defense lawyer, lilpix. The supposed purpose, and end goal, of Trumps big corporate tax cut, was that business would invest that money back into the economy raising the GDP. They didn't do that, the money basically went into their pockets and the GDP came in at 1.9%, not the 4, 5, and even 6% that Trump boasted of.

What did Trump tell me Jimmy because I didn’t pay attention because I’m not obsessed with Trump, the way you are.
    Comprehension, lilpix, comprehension. I didn't say that Trump told you, (you must be Trump obsessed) I said "so you've been told" in response to your assertion that democrats plans will "raise your taxes through the roof."