Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The obvious has been officially confirmed ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Or you plead guilty because you've been framed, and you and your family are threatened with financial ruin if you don't cooperate. You need to pay attention, Jimmy, because that's exactly what happened, and Attorney Powell has the evidence to prove it. But you don't have to take my word for it. Follow the links I helpfully provided in previous posts and look at the facts for yourself.
    You know what you do when your threatened, you cooperate, you don't plead guilty if you're innocent. Flynn pleaded guilty because he knew the Feds had the goods on him, not because he was framed. You've got to be a real tin foil hat rube to believe that the entire U.S. Intel conspired to overturn an election.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
      When did you come to the realization that all of the U.S Intel agencies were corrupt, MM? Wasn't when Trump told it was so was it? Lemming!
      I never said "all of the U.S Intel agencies were corrupt", but there is clearly some serious rot inside them that needs to be cut out.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        It's not rare at all for that to happen in "copping a plea", when it looks like you might not win a bigger issue. Sometimes, however, that "bigger issue" gets new factors (new evidence comes to light, exculpatory evidence was suppressed, etc) and the 'need' to plead guilty evaporates.

How bout we watch how this unfolds?
        We've been watching for some time now, CP, it's just that some of you refuse to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
          We've been watching for some time now, CP, it's just that some of you refuse to see.
          It's a dynamic situation, Jim - some things are actually changing. Stay tuned.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You know what you do when your threatened, you cooperate, you don't plead guilty if you're innocent. Flynn pleaded guilty because he knew the Feds had the goods on him, not because he was framed. You've got to be a real tin foil hat rube to believe that the entire U.S. Intel conspired to overturn an election.
            Do you think he would have pleaded guilty if he knew the evidence against him had been falsified, and that there was other evidence proving his innocence?

Comment

Actually, Jim, stranger things have happened, and you don't know all the background on this, and neither do I.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

There's a WHOLE LOT of assumin' goin' on there, ff.

Barr needs to do what's right, whether it benefits Putin or not.
                Then tell Barr that, because he doesn't seem to understand that. Doing the corrupt thing, (lying to the American people concerning the Mueller report, ignoring, and trying to cover up the whistleblower alert concerning Ukraine, involving himsself in a plot to extort a foriegn government) because you want him to, is not the same thing as doing the right thing.

Comment

Then tell Barr that, because he doesn't seem to understand that. Doing the corrupt thing, (lying to the American people concerning the Mueller report, ignoring, and trying to cover up the whistleblower alert concerning Ukraine, involving himsself in a plot to extort a foriegn government)
                  And, again, you don't know about all the "behind the scenes" stuff, and neither do I. You're seeing exactly what you want to see, and I'm waiting for "the rest of the story".

because you want him to, is not the same thing as doing the right thing.
                  I really don't have a dog in this fight, Jim - it is what it is, and the truth needs to come out, regardless of whether it helps or hurts Trump or anybody else.

PS - I just got a new iPhone, and lost some of my contacts, so Barr is no longer on my speed-dial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Do you think he would have pleaded guilty if he knew the evidence against him had been falsified, and that there was other evidence proving his innocence?
                    If he knew the evidence was falsified, then he knew he was innocent and would not have pleaded guilty.

Comment

And, again, you don't know about all the "behind the scenes" stuff, and neither do I. You're seeing exactly what you want to see, and I'm waiting for "the rest of the story".

I really don't have a dog in this fight, Jim - it is what it is, and the truth needs to come out, regardless of whether it helps or hurts Trump or anybody else.
                      No, we do know, CP, and if you don't know by now, then you are either not paying attention, or you don't want to know or admit to it.

Comment

No, we do know, CP, and if you don't know by now, then you are either not paying attention, or you don't want to know or admit to it.
                        Sure, Jim, glad you have it all figured out (while things keep changing on a daily basis).

Comment

• The centre of Barr’s conspiracy theory is Joseph Mifsud, and who he was working for. Barr does not agree with Mueller.
                          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
                            The centre of Barr’s conspiracy theory is Joseph Mifsud, and who he was working for. Barr does not agree with Mueller.
                            It's not a conspiracy theory, it's the real deal. This is the truth that Rachael and Lawfare won't tell you. You should stop listening to the people who have sold their souls for higher ratings.

Comment

If he knew the evidence was falsified, then he knew he was innocent and would not have pleaded guilty.
                              Pay attention, doofus. He didn't know at the time that it had been falsified, or if he suspected it knew he couldn't prove that the information in the 302 conflicted with his actual statement because the FBI wasn't about to hand over the interview transcript. He also likely had no idea that the presiding judge was in the tank for the FBI and was not acting fairly or impartially.

All that has changed thanks to the efforts of Powell who has uncovered the FBI's corruption, and Flynn is well on his way to having his guilty plea overturned.

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                                The centre of Barr’s conspiracy theory is Joseph Mifsud, and who he was working for. Barr does not agree with Mueller.
                                For that, Barr should certainly be tied to a wagon wheel and horsewhipped!

(But, just for grins, let's wait and see how this turns out)

Comment