Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Unhinged! Tulsi Gabbard & Jill Stein Russian assets...

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Fify.
    Keep the tin foil hat on, and you'll end up as crazy as Hillary.

Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Gabbard doesn't need be in on the scheme in order that she be used by the Russians. I doubt that Clinton meant it that way. The Russians obviously aren't actually grooming Gabbard, but they would use her candidacy, should she run 3rd party, the same way that they used Jill Stein (whether she was in on it or not) with their disinformation campaign. Simply put, the Russian know how to exploit a 3rd party candidate to their advantage.
    Clinton sees boogeymen behind every bush and under every bed. The list of those she has blamed for her loss in 2016 is longer than a greedy kid's list of toys he wants from Santa. Never once has she looked inward at her horribly run campaign (just how many days off did she take during the Summer before the election?) as being responsible.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Very simple actually. Clinton lost the election, and as a result we have a traitor in the White House.

JimL preparing-to-post.gif
    Lil jimmyL preparing to post

It's statements like that and the rest of the deranged claptrap which follows that makes Trump's victory worth it.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I was curious, over the weekend, how many of the posters here would either defend or wink at Clinton's ludicrous conspiracy theory. I wasn't disappointed.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Clinton sees boogeymen behind every bush and under every bed. The list of those she has blamed for her loss in 2016 is longer than a greedy kid's list of toys he wants from Santa. Never once has she looked inward at her horribly run campaign (just how many days off did she take during the Summer before the election?) as being responsible.
    I think her obvious poor health also prevented her from running a more aggressive campaign, which certainly didn't help against a tireless, hardworking opponent like Trump.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I think her obvious poor health also prevented her from running a more aggressive campaign, which certainly didn't help against a tireless, hardworking opponent like Trump.
    I think she's just your typical wealthy, corrupt, self-entitled political elitist who surrounded herself with folks who didn't need any sort of political strategy because they worshiped her and thought nothing could stop her. She thought since she had the DNC rigged in her favor, the intelligence community rigged in her favor, the MSM establishment corp rigged in her favor she was a shoe-in. She didn't have to focus on the common man and woman, in fact, she could actually get away with just insulting them for not bending to her whims. And now we're seeing what happens when that same typical wealthy, corrupt, self-entitled elitist doesn't get her way -- total mental meltdown.

I really do hope she runs in 2020. It will just provide more entertainment to the already current political insanity.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zymologist View Post
    I was curious, over the weekend, how many of the posters here would either defend or wink at Clinton's ludicrous conspiracy theory. I wasn't disappointed.
    There's half truth to it in that I don't think it's disputed that Russian agents have pushed Gabbard's campaign online (her foreign policy would be better for Russia geopolitically than any other candidate), but her statement went so far as to imply Gabbard herself was in on it, which there's no evidence for.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    There's half truth to it in that I don't think it's disputed that Russian agents have pushed Gabbard's campaign online (her foreign policy would be better for Russia geopolitically than any other candidate), but her statement went so far as to imply Gabbard herself was in on it, which there's no evidence for.
    Evidence? I mean this seems to be the carbon copy of what we heard for three years about Trump. The difference is this doesn't even come from intelligence sources, it comes from a bitter old hag who lost two elections. Where's the evidence?
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

9. Amen seer, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    00000000000000ab000-00aaaf.jpg

11. Amen seer, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

13. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.