Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: After months/years of "lock her up"...

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    Just pay attention to the pedophile news that is coming out. Maybe your mirage will start to go away
    The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    The "casual reader" doesn't know you like I do.
    MM, you don't know me one little bit. You just seem to think you do, on the basis of a few posts on TWeb. It's an amazing level of...well...presumption - to put it kindly.

In any event, I'll let my posts stand. They are fairly clear and this is a sidetrack. Last word to you (on this topic).
    The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by carpedm9587 View Post
    There's a lot of corruption and cover-up involving human trafficking and pedophilia

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    There's a lot of corruption and cover-up involving human trafficking and pedophilia
    Beware, a juvenile old man haunts the forum, looking for excuses to accuse others of sexual fetishes or worse, being pizzagaters.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    Itís the conclusion of the FBI in uncovering all the events revolving around the email server that was put up in her residence.

They have a summary report here. They conclude they spell out the same that I said
    There are 36 documents in the link. Where do they conclude that?
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

radical strawberry
    Faith
    Humanist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenal View Post
    Posting this stuff as if you were taking it seriously ó and who knows, maybe you are, but I won't believe it without a full confession ó makes me think you're just trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    This kind of condescending crap gets old... I saw something posted by MSNBC and was happy it wasn't Breitbart or Fox News.
    That's a full confession.

It wasn't "posted by MSNBC."

Alrighty then, preacher, let's do it in less words.

You read a headline that mentioned MSNBC and supported the point you wanted to make, and looked no further. If you'd read so much as the url, you'd have known it wasn't from MSNBC. And if you'd read the article as far as the hat tip, you'd have known it was second-hand regurgitation from a propaganda site.

Busted, you attack the messenger instead of 'fessing up.

That's what gets old.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenal View Post
    That's a full confession.
    Sure, Juve, you're GOOD!
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by carpedm9587 View Post
    MM, you don't know me one little bit. You just seem to think you do, on the basis of a few posts on TWeb.
    "A few posts on tWeb"? I've been interacting with you on these forums for many years. Perhaps I don't know you personally, but I know how you debate and the lengths you'll go to avoid directly interacting with a point that you are unable or unwilling to refute.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    Beware, a juvenile old man haunts the forum, looking for excuses to accuse others of sexual fetishes or worse, being pizzagaters.
    So it is a person in a theological forum who generates all the Epstein news stories for the MSM?

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    What on earth does THAT have to do with anything being discussed here...?