Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In light of Canada's federal election today

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    I don't know if a Canadian wrote that or not. I found it on Facebook.
    You all are still too nice, and think the Niceness is a virtue. There is a treatment for that, it's called suffering.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    You all are still too nice, and think the Niceness is a virtue. There is a treatment for that, it's called suffering.
    I am not nice! Didn't you see me kick SL out of my thread?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    I am not nice! Didn't you see me kick SL out of my thread?

Is posting about Trudeau also supposed to be not nice?

Not nice in the US was supporting Trump not because he was the lesser of two evils, but because only he had the necessary not niceness to tackle some of the massive problems. For instance, he put up the Wall, and destroyed the credibility of the liberal mass media.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    Is posting about Trudeau also supposed to be not nice?

Not nice in the US was supporting Trump not because he was the lesser of two evils, but because only he had the necessary not niceness to tackle some of the massive problems. For instance, he put up the Wall, and destroyed the credibility of the liberal mass media.

This thread is not about Trump. Please do not bring him into it. There are a million other threads here where you can discuss him.

It is about the stupidity of the Canadian people who voted again for carbon taxes and more taxes on the middle class and gun seizures, and have chosen to be led for another 4 years by a man who should be jailed for the SNC Lavelin scandal, etc., ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Trump has nothing to do with any if it, so please stop.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.