Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice Department Distances Itself From Giuliani

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtfloor View Post
    Barr and Durham are just going to embarrass themselves. They will deserve every bit of ridicule coming their way. Russia is behind discrediting Russian interference in the 2016 election; as you would expect. This has always been about lifting sanctions; Trump’s mission for mother Russia and Putin.
    It's time to lay off the Rachel Maddow, fella.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    It's time to lay off the Rachel Maddow, fella.
    Your boy is getting hard to control. The public are turning against him and the Reps are bound to follow quite soon. Time to boot the gangster POTUS out of town.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Your boy is getting hard to control. The public are turning against him and the Reps are bound to follow quite soon. Time to boot the gangster POTUS out of town.
    Right. The walls are closing in. Again.

walls_closing_in_trump_censored.jpg

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The cartoon is incorrect, as we know, and the facts on obstruction were clearly laid out and could still be included in articles of impeachment. Pelosi is spoiled for choice.

‘Moscow’ Mitch must be thinking that he has a major liability on his hands, but for some reason, he is scared to act. What does Trump or Putin have on him?

Ambassador Bill Taylor hammers a few more nails into Trump’s coffin. The conspiracy is becoming clear. Trump obviously learned nothing from Mueller except that Reps will let him crime.
    Last edited by firstfloor; 10-23-2019 at 01:19 AM.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

walls_closing_in_trump_censored.jpg
    You delude yourself, just as Trump lives in denial.

The Mueller report revealed 10 instances when Trump's conduct raised potential legal issues.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ustice-1281245
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Ambassador Bill Taylor hammers a few more nails into Trump’s coffin.
    Not really. From another thread:

You mean the testimony where Mr. Taylor said, and I quote:

According to Mr. Morrison, President Trump told Ambassador Sondland that he was not asking for a "quid pro quo".

Is that the testimony you're referring to?

And from the honorable Rep. John Ratcliffe:

At the end of the day, this was about quid pro quo and whether or not the Ukrainians were aware that military aid was being withheld, and on that most important issue, neither this witness nor any other witness has provided any evidence that there was a quid pro quo, or any evidence that the Ukrainians were aware that military aid was being withheld on July 25th, and unless and until they bring in a witness who is willing to say that there was knowledge by someone that speaks Ukrainian to that fact, a quid pro quo is legally impossible.

[...]

Ambassador Taylor again, today, I found him to be very forthright. He had very strong opinions on Donald Trump’s approach to foreign policy. But, again, the mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false. I questioned him directly on that. And under Adam Schiff’s rules I can’t tell you what he said but I can tell you what he didn’t say. Neither he or any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aide was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo!

[...]

The prosecution is missing an essential element of their case: there is no quid pro until someone from the Ukraine says we knew that military aide was being withheld during that July 25th call, and that testimony hasn't come, and it's not coming.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...omment-page-1/

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassmoron View Post
    You delude yourself, just as Trump lives in denial.

The Mueller report revealed 10 instances when Trump's conduct raised potential legal issues.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ustice-1281245
    "Potential legal issues" is just another way of saying that there is no evidence that the President committed a crime in actuality, which is exactly what Mueller's report says, that it could not be concluded that the President committed any crimes.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    In other news, the Deep State (which the New York Times recently admitted is real) is sweating bullets over Durham's investigation. Coney and Brennan recently lawyered up.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...spygate-probe/

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Not really. From another thread:
    Factually incorrect and legally worthless, hot air. No, at this point it is just a matter of timing the articles of impeachment to be as embarrassing as possible to the Trump Clan of demonic reprobates.

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    In other news, the Deep State (which the New York Times recently admitted is real) is sweating bullets over Durham's investigation. Coney and Brennan recently lawyered up.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...spygate-probe/

More effluent! This thing is practically over apart from Trump’s tarring and feathering; hopefully to be televised.