Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Justice Department Distances Itself From Giuliani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
    Ambassador Bill Taylor hammers a few more nails into Trump’s coffin.
    Not really. From another thread:

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    You mean the testimony where Mr. Taylor said, and I quote:

According to Mr. Morrison, President Trump told Ambassador Sondland that he was not asking for a "quid pro quo".

Is that the testimony you're referring to?

And from the honorable Rep. John Ratcliffe:

At the end of the day, this was about quid pro quo and whether or not the Ukrainians were aware that military aid was being withheld, and on that most important issue, neither this witness nor any other witness has provided any evidence that there was a quid pro quo, or any evidence that the Ukrainians were aware that military aid was being withheld on July 25th, and unless and until they bring in a witness who is willing to say that there was knowledge by someone that speaks Ukrainian to that fact, a quid pro quo is legally impossible.

[...]

Ambassador Taylor again, today, I found him to be very forthright. He had very strong opinions on Donald Trump’s approach to foreign policy. But, again, the mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false. I questioned him directly on that. And under Adam Schiff’s rules I can’t tell you what he said but I can tell you what he didn’t say. Neither he or any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aide was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo!

[...]

The prosecution is missing an essential element of their case: there is no quid pro until someone from the Ukraine says we knew that military aide was being withheld during that July 25th call, and that testimony hasn't come, and it's not coming.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...omment-page-1/

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
      You delude yourself, just as Trump lives in denial.

The Mueller report revealed 10 instances when Trump's conduct raised potential legal issues.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ustice-1281245
      "Potential legal issues" is just another way of saying that there is no evidence that the President committed a crime in actuality, which is exactly what Mueller's report says, that it could not be concluded that the President committed any crimes.

Comment

In other news, the Deep State (which the New York Times recently admitted is real) is sweating bullets over Durham's investigation. Coney and Brennan recently lawyered up.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...spygate-probe/

Comment

Not really. From another thread:
          Factually incorrect and legally worthless, hot air. No, at this point it is just a matter of timing the articles of impeachment to be as embarrassing as possible to the Trump Clan of demonic reprobates.
          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

In other news, the Deep State (which the New York Times recently admitted is real) is sweating bullets over Durham's investigation. Coney and Brennan recently lawyered up.

More effluent! This thing is practically over apart from Trump’s tarring and feathering; hopefully to be televised.
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

As reported in the Times and elsewhere, the "deep state" is a conspiracy theory which misses the obvious: The most aggressive push-backs against Trump have all come from his own appointees. Hence the "deep state," such as it is, is the state Trump brought in with him.

That would include Ambassador Yovanovich's replacement, Ambassador Taylor, brought in out of retirement, and quoted above retelling an account from the president relayed by Ambassador Sondland stating there was "no quid pro quo" before going on to flesh out the contradiction in excruciating detail in his opening statement, before testifying for a further nine hours before the committee.

An Envoy’s Damning Account of Trump’s Ukraine Pressure and Its Consequences
              William B. Taylor Jr. laid out in visceral terms the potentially life-or-death stakes of what he saw as an illegitimate scheme to pressure Kiev for political help by suspending American security aid.

By Peter Baker
              Published Oct. 22, 2019
              Updated Oct. 23, 2019, 6:10 a.m. ET
              WASHINGTON — He stood on one side of a war-damaged bridge in Ukraine staring across at Russian-backed forces and saw the real-world consequences of President Trump’s efforts to advance a personal agenda. “More Ukrainians,” he said, “would undoubtedly die.”

[...]

In by far the most damning account yet to become public in the House impeachment inquiry Mr. Taylor described a president holding up $391 million in assistance for the clear purpose of forcing Ukraine to help incriminate Mr. Trump’s domestic rivals. Mr. Trump’s actions, he testified, undercut American allies desperately fighting off Russia’s attempt to redraw the boundaries of Europe through force.

It's almost immaterial at this point to note that no quid pro quo is required to determine that asking for foreign assistance in a U.S. election campaign is illegal. In fact, "collusion," all by itself, was, and oddly still is, judging from the cartoons posted in this thread, considered a serious breach with respect to the Russians. It's astounding to find Trump releasing a transcript of a call less than 24 hours after Mueller had finished his testimony before the congress showing exactly that with the newly-elected president of Ukraine.

The "quid" in this case, only suggested previously, included military assistance in support of not just Ukraine, but our own national security, needed by Ukraine to resist military attacks from Russia within their own sovereign territory. The "quo" was an investigation into various charges pushed by Giuliani and his recently-arrested companions that have been widely debunked, including charges from Lutsenko that Giuliani had himself previously acknowledged were bogus.

Read the Ukraine Envoy’s
              Statement to Impeachment Inquiry

OCT. 22, 2019

William B. Taylor Jr., the United States’ top diplomat in Ukraine, delivered testimony to impeachment investigators on Tuesday that described an effort by President Trump to withhold aid for Ukraine until the country’s leader agreed to investigate Mr. Trump’s political rivals. Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.
              During this same [September 1] phone call I had with Mr. Morrison, he went on to describe a conversation Ambassador Sondland had with Mr. Yermak at Warsaw. Ambassador Sondland told Mr. Yermak that the security assistance money would not come until President Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation. I was alarmed by what Mr. Morrison told me about the Sondland-Yermak conversation. This was the first time I had heard that the security assistance — not just the White House meeting — was conditioned on the investigations.

With respect to Zelinskyy, this is far beyond mere pressure. This was literally "gun to the head" coercion. As Taylor has said, without the aid then being withheld, “More Ukrainians would undoubtedly die.”

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
                Factually incorrect and legally worthless, hot air. No, at this point it is just a matter of timing the articles of impeachment to be as embarrassing as possible to the Trump Clan of demonic reprobates.
                It's time to wake up, kiddo, Rachel is lying to you. Democrats do not have the facts on their side. It's why they refuse to make their impeachment inquiry official with a House vote, and why they refuse to open the door to their hearings, and it's why they won't ever actually vote to impeach, because if this thing ever gets to the Senate where everything will be out in the open, and Trump's lawyers will have the opportunity to tear witnesses like Taylor to shreds, then I think the public will be rightly furious at what the Democrats tried to pull. It's best for them politically to keep everything cloaked in darkness in order to string along low-info morons like you. Only Durham and Barr are about to drop the hammer, and the Democrats are quickly running out of time.

Stay tuned, because things are finally getting interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                  As report ed in the Times and elsewhere, the "deep state" is a conspiracy theory which misses the obvious: The most aggressive push-backs against Trump have all come from his own appointees. Hence the "deep state," such as it is, is the state Trump brought in with him.

That would include Ambassador Yovanovich's replacement, Ambassador Taylor, brought in out of retirement, and quoted above retelling an account from the president relayed by Ambassador Sondland stating there was "no quid pro quo" before going on to flesh out the contradiction in excruciating detail in his opening statement, before testifying for a further nine hours before the committee.

An Envoy’s Damning Account of Trump’s Ukraine Pressure and Its Consequences
                  William B. Taylor Jr. laid out in visceral terms the potentially life-or-death stakes of what he saw as an illegitimate scheme to pressure Kiev for political help by suspending American security aid.

By Peter Baker
                  Published Oct. 22, 2019
                  Updated Oct. 23, 2019, 6:10 a.m. ET
                  WASHINGTON — He stood on one side of a war-damaged bridge in Ukraine staring across at Russian-backed forces and saw the real-world consequences of President Trump’s efforts to advance a personal agenda. “More Ukrainians,” he said, “would undoubtedly die.”

[...]

In by far the most damning account yet to become public in the House impeachment inquiry Mr. Taylor described a president holding up $391 million in assistance for the clear purpose of forcing Ukraine to help incriminate Mr. Trump’s domestic rivals. Mr. Trump’s actions, he testified, undercut American allies desperately fighting off Russia’s attempt to redraw the boundaries of Europe through force.

It's almost immaterial at this point to note that no quid pro quo is required to determine that asking for foreign assistance in a U.S. election campaign is illegal. In fact, "collusion," all by itself, was, and oddly still is, judging from the cartoons posted in this thread, considered a serious breach with respect to the Russians. It's astounding to find Trump releasing a transcript of a call less than 24 hours after Mueller had finished his testimony before the congress showing exactly that with the newly-elected president of Ukraine.

The "quid" in this case, only suggested previously, included military assistance in support of not just Ukraine, but our own national security, needed by Ukraine to resist military attacks from Russia within their own sovereign territory. The "quo" was an investigation into various charges pushed by Giuliani and his recently-arrested companions that have been widely debunked, including charges from Lutsenko that Giuliani had himself previously acknowledged were bogus.

Read the Ukraine Envoy’s
                  Statement to Impeachment Inquiry

OCT. 22, 2019

William B. Taylor Jr., the United States’ top diplomat in Ukraine, delivered testimony to impeachment investigators on Tuesday that described an effort by President Trump to withhold aid for Ukraine until the country’s leader agreed to investigate Mr. Trump’s political rivals. Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.
                  During this same [September 1] phone call I had with Mr. Morrison, he went on to describe a conversation Ambassador Sondland had with Mr. Yermak at Warsaw. Ambassador Sondland told Mr. Yermak that the security assistance money would not come until President Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation. I was alarmed by what Mr. Morrison told me about the Sondland-Yermak conversation. This was the first time I had heard that the security assistance — not just the White House meeting — was conditioned on the investigations.

With respect to Zelinskyy, this is far beyond mere pressure. This was literally "gun to the head" coercion. As Taylor has said, without the aid then being withheld, “More Ukrainians would undoubtedly die.”
                  Read what Rep. Ratcliffe had to say. There is, to date, zero evidence that Ukraine officials were aware that military funds had been withheld making quid pro quo legally impossible. Not even Taylor disputed this fact when directly questioned!

Comment

Prosecutors flagged possible ties between Ukrainian gas tycoon and Giuliani associates
                    By Matt Zapotosky, Rosalind S. Helderman, Tom Hamburger and Josh Dawsey
                    Oct. 22, 2019 at 8:22 p.m. EDT
                    When two business associates of Rudolph W. Giuliani, President Trump’s personal lawyer, were arrested this month on charges that they funneled foreign money into U.S. elections, federal prosecutors working on a different case in Chicago took note.

The investigators had previously come across the two men, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, as they pursued a long-standing case against a Ukrainian gas tycoon accused of bribery, according to two people familiar with the matter. They, like others interviewed regarding the case, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the ongoing litigation.

The connections between Giuliani and these Ukrainian organized crime figures, becomes more pronounced each day, with unmistakable links to Trump which are bound to impact the impeachment inquiry and the eventual, foregone impeachment in the House and less certain trial in the Senate.
                    Parnas had been working as an interpreter for the lawyers of the tycoon, Dmytro Firtash, since late July. Chicago prosecutors suspect there might be a broader relationship among Firtash, Parnas and Fruman, the people familiar with the matter said.

The new focus on possible ties among the three men comes as the Ukrainian energy mogul has appeared to align himself with Trump and the president’s allies as he fights extradition to the United States.

This summer, Firtash — at Parnas’s recommendation — hired two conservative attorneys who are top defenders of the president.

Meanwhile, Parnas and Fruman, Soviet-born emigres with deep business ties in Ukraine, had been assisting Giuliani’s hunt for damaging information about Democrats in that country, an effort that is now the focus of the presidential impeachment inquiry.

Unlike others posting this thread in partisan approval of these investigations, for the good of the country, I think we really need to get past this. Ideally, Trump should resign, soon, or even immediately, allowing Pence to start cleaning up the mess and the Republican party to find a viable presidential candidate for 2020. That's not at all possible, though, with hundreds of prosecutors looking to indict Trump on obstruction charges the moment he leaves office.

Meanwhile, the rabbit hole keeps getting deeper, with Trump poised to drag as many as he can down with him.

Comment

Read what Rep. Ratcliffe had to say. There is, to date, zero evidence that Ukraine officials were aware that military funds had been withheld making quid pro quo legally impossible. Not even Taylor disputed this fact when directly questioned!
                      They didn't know at the time of the July 25 phone call, but became aware after the August 28 Politico story, updated August 29, and cited by Ambassador Taylor.

Trump holds up Ukraine military aid meant to confront Russia
                      By CAITLIN EMMA and CONNOR O’BRIEN 08/28/2019 06:11 PM EDT Updated 08/29/2019 03:40 PM EDT
                      The Trump administration is slow-walking $250 million in military assistance to Ukraine, annoying lawmakers and advocates who argue the funding is critical to keeping Russia at bay.

President Donald Trump asked his national security team to review the funding program, known as the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, in order to ensure the money is being used in the best interest of the United States, a senior administration official told POLITICO on Wednesday.

Contrary to your assertion, Taylor's opening statement referenced not only general Ukrainian awareness, but the actual Ukrainian official who contacted him about Ukrainian concerns about the withheld aid.
                      The same day that I sent my cable to the Secretary, August 29, Mr. Yermak contacted me and was very concerned, asking about the withheld security assistance. The hold that the White House had placed on the assistance had just been made public that day in a Politico story. At that point, I was embarrassed that I could give him no explanation for why it was withheld.

Comment

Ukraine Knew of Aid Freeze by August, Undermining Trump Defense
                        Top officials were told in early August about the delay of $391 million in security assistance, undercutting a chief argument President Trump has used to deny any quid pro quo.

By Andrew E. Kramer and Kenneth P. Vogel
                        Oct. 23, 2019
                        Updated 12:12 p.m. ET
                        KIEV, Ukraine — To Democrats who say that President Trump’s decision to freeze a $391 million military aid package to Ukraine was intended to bully Ukraine’s leader into carrying out investigations for Mr. Trump’s political benefit, the president and his allies have had a simple response: There could not have been any quid pro quo because the Ukrainians did not know the assistance had been blocked.

Following testimony by William B. Taylor Jr., the top United States diplomat in Ukraine, to House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that the freezing of the aid was directly linked to Mr. Trump’s demand for the investigations, the president took to Twitter on Wednesday morning to approvingly quote a Republican member of Congress saying neither Mr. Taylor nor any other witness had “provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aid was being withheld.”

But in fact, word of the aid freeze had gotten to high-level Ukrainian officials by the first week in August, according to interviews and documents obtained by The New York Times.

The problem was not a bureaucratic glitch, the Ukrainians were told then. To address it, they were advised, they should reach out to Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, according to the interviews and records.

Apparently, Ukrainians were made aware of the aid freeze almost immediately after the July 25 call, and Mulvaney has some more explaining to do.

Comment

“In 90 seconds, we had John Ratcliffe destroy Taylor’s whole argument,” McCarthy said. “We can’t really talk about it, but what we’re finding is just his questioning in 90 seconds refuted everything of what Adam Schiff leaves out there. There’s no quid pro quo, and what you find out in this process is all this information is just like that whistleblower. Remember, we haven’t seen that whistleblower. Everything is second-, third- and fourth-hand information.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...hole-argument/

Comment

Russia “if you’re listening” has turned the GOP inside out. The idiotic Lindsey Graham and quite a few others are no more than Putin’s glove puppets.

God save Pelosi.

Comment

Now this is interesting...

U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor, who provided key testimony to the Democrats’ controversial impeachment inquiry yesterday, has evidenced a close relationship with the Atlantic Council think tank, even writing Ukraine policy pieces with the organization’s director and analysis articles published by the Council.

The Atlantic Council is funded by and works in partnership with Burisma, the natural gas company at the center of allegations regarding Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

In addition to a direct relationship with the Atlantic Council, Taylor for the last nine years also served as a senior adviser to the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), which has co-hosted events with the Atlantic Council and has participated in events co-hosted jointly by the Atlantic Council and Burisma.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ed-think-tank/

Comment

Now this is interesting...

[...]

The Atlantic Council is funded by and works in partnership with Burisma, the natural gas company at the center of allegations regarding Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.
                                Burisma is listed as a funder for the Atlantic Council, but is not in the top ranks of donors, and cannot be reasonably seen as exercising meaningful influence considering its minor position and the wide variety of funding sources.

Atlantic Council / Honor roll of contributors

$1,000,000+ Donations
                                Adrienne Arsht
                                British Foreign and Commonwealth Office
                                Embassy of the United Arab Emirates to the United States
                                Facebook, Inc.
                                Bahaa R. Hariri

$500,000 – $999,999 Donations
                                OCP Foundation
                                Smith Richardson Foundation, Inc.
                                System Capital Management
                                United States Department of State
                                The Wallenberg Foundations

$250,000 – $499,999 Donations
                                Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
                                Airbus Group SE
                                J. Neal Blue
                                Çalik Holding
                                Cheniere Energy, Inc.
                                Chevron Corporation
                                Crescent Petroleum
                                Embassy of Denmark to the United States
                                HSBC Holdings plc
                                The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
                                Korea Foundation
                                Limak Holding
                                MNG Group of Companies
                                Mubadala Development
                                Company
                                Open Society Foundations
                                PKO Bank Polski
                                Rockefeller Brothers Fund
                                Saab North America, Inc.
                                Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs
                                James C. Temerty
                                Trans-Oil International
                                The Victor Pinchuk Foundation

$100,000 – $249,999 Donations
                                Anonymous (2)
                                APEX Brasil
                                The Asfari Foundation
                                Baker McKenzie
                                Bank Pekao S.A.
                                Blackstone Charitable Foundation
                                BP America Inc.
                                BP p.l.c.
                                British Consulate General Istanbul
                                Burisma
                                Carnegie Corporation of New York
                                Chopivsky Family Foundation
                                CNN
                                Dentons
                                Discovery Communications
                                Edelman
                                Embassy of Japan to the United States
                                Eni S.p.A.
                                Etihad Airways
                                General Atomics
                                Google, Inc.
                                Ambassador C. Boyden Gray
                                Anis Haggar
                                HNA Group
                                Yongsoo Huh
                                Instituto de Empresa, S.L.
                                Lockheed Martin Corporation
                                Magyar Foundation of North America
                                David McCormick and Dina Powell
                                Ministry of Energy and Industry of the United Arab Emirates
                                Dr. Alexander V. Mirtchev
                                Ambassador Richard Morningstar
                                Ploughshares Fund
                                Raytheon Company
                                RBC Foundation
                                Royal Norwegian Ministry of Defence
                                Royal Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
                                S&P Global
                                Schultz Family Foundation
                                SICPA HOLDING SA
                                SK Group
                                SNSPA Romania
                                Squire Patton Boggs
                                Starbucks Coffee Company
                                Tellurian Inc.
                                Total Wine & More
                                Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc.
                                Twitter, Inc.
                                Ukrlandfarming Plc
                                United States Air Force Academy
                                United States Department of Defense
                                United Technologies Corporation
                                Ambassador Ronald Weiser

$50,000 – $99,000 Donations
                                Robert J. Abernethy
                                Accenture
                                AM General, LLC
                                ANA Holdings
                                Arabia Foundation
                                Ayman Asfari
                                Beretta USA Corporation
                                Alice and Tom Blair
                                The Boeing Company
                                Café Milano
                                Michael Calvey
                                Center for International Strategic Studies
                                Ahmed Charai
                                Cigna Corporation
                                ClearPath Foundation
                                Danish Ministry of Defence
                                Embassy of Australia to the United States
                                EmiTel S.A.
                                Equinor Gulf Services
                                ExxonMobil Corporation
                                EY Geostrategic Business Group
                                Fincantieri Marine Group
                                The Hon. Robert S. Gelbard
                                Gemini Industries, Inc.
                                Grid Market Research
                                Stephen Hadley
                                Hanesbrands Inc.
                                The Howard Baker Forum
                                The Hungary Initiatives Foundation
                                Hunt Consolidated, Inc.
                                Ian Ihnatowycz
                                Insurance Information Institute
                                Nicole and Andre Kelleners
                                Kibar Holding
                                Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung
                                Krauss-Maffei Wegmann
                                Lane Power & Energy Solutions, Inc.
                                Leonardo S.p.A.
                                M.H. Alshaya Co.
                                McLarty Associates
                                Microsoft Corporation
                                Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Lithuania
                                Ministry of Finance, Japan
                                Alexey Mordashov
                                Nestlé S.A.
                                Noble Energy
                                Ahmet M. Oren
                                Petrofac
                                W. DeVier Pierson
                                S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
                                Safran
                                SAIC
                                Semnani Family Foundation
                                Omar Shawaf
                                Dr. Kris Singh
                                Statoil Gulf Services
                                Tekfen
                                Textron Inc.
                                Thomson Reuters
                                Total S.A.
                                TÜPRAŞ
                                United States Air Force
                                Venture Global LNG, Inc.
                                Zagorii Family Office
                                Zurich Insurance Group Ltd

$25,000 – $49,999 Donations
                                Alsea
                                Amit Yoran Family Charitable Trust
                                Plácido Arango Jr.
                                David Aufhauser
                                Aydın Doğan Foundation
                                Bank of America Corporation
                                Beacon Global Strategies
                                Ambassador Colleen Bell
                                Hilda Ochoa-Brillembourg and Arturo E. Brillembourg
                                Centrus Energy Corp.
                                Chobani
                                Columbia University in the City of New York
                                ConocoPhillips
                                Consolidated Contractors Company
                                Deloitte
                                DLA Piper LLP (US)
                                East Asia Foundation
                                Elbit Systems of America, Inc.
                                Engie North America
                                Kenneth Falke
                                FedEx Corporation
                                First Eastern (Holdings) Ltd.
                                Alan H. Fleischmann and Dafna Tapiero of Laurel Strategies, Inc.
                                Ford Motor Company
                                Ronald M. Freeman
                                Thomas Glocer
                                Gulf Petroleum
                                HackerOne
                                Ian Hague
                                Roger Hertog
                                Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc.
                                Japan External Trade Organization
                                Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab
                                JPMorgan Chase & Co.
                                Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
                                Lennar International
                                LexisNexis
                                John D. Macomber
                                Mannheim LLC
                                Mian M. Mansha
                                MBDA Inc.
                                McKinsey & Company
                                The MITRE Corporation
                                Muse Ventures Ltd.
                                NADAV Foundation
                                National Endowment for Democracy
                                NATO
                                Nominet UK
                                Northrop Grumman Corporation
                                Parsons Corporation
                                Penguin Random House
                                PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A.
                                PhRMA
                                Lisa A. Pollina
                                The Procter & Gamble Company
                                Renaissance Strategic Advisors
                                Charles O. Rossotti
                                Saras S.p.A.
                                Ambassador Rockwell Schnabel
                                Stephen Shapiro
                                Shell Oil Company
                                Sonatype
                                The Starr Foundation
                                Ambassador Thomas Stephenson
                                Sumitomo Corporation of Americas
                                Texas A&M University
                                Thales USA, Inc.
                                United Service Organizations (USO)
                                United States Chamber of Commerce
                                United States Navy
                                Venable LLP
                                WPP Group Plc.

$10,000 – $24,999 Donations
                                Dr. Odeh Aburdene
                                American-Lithuanian Business Council
                                Ambassador Victor Ashe
                                Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
                                Avascent Group
                                Ambassador Catherine Bailey
                                Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz
                                Raj Boveja
                                David Burgstahler
                                John E. Chapoton
                                Secretary Michael Chertoff
                                Citi
                                The Coca-Cola Company
                                Cubic Corporation
                                Dutch National Police
                                Ecologic Institute
                                Embassy of Hungary to the United States
                                Ambassador April Foley
                                German Federal Foreign Office
                                Goldman Sachs
                                Government of the Republic of Hungary
                                Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, USA
                                JCDecaux Group
                                Sunbong Kim
                                The Honorable Franklin D. Kramer
                                Geraldine Kunstadter
                                The Honorable and Mrs. Jan M. Lodal
                                Marsh & McLennan Companies
                                David Metzner
                                Morgan Stanley
                                Virginia A Mulberger
                                Perkins Coie LLP
                                General (Ret.) and Mrs. David H. Petraeus
                                Pioneer Natural Resources
                                PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
                                Rassini
                                Royal Canadian Air Force
                                SAAB Technologies Poland Sp. z o.o.
                                Jungbae Seo
                                Walter Slocombe
                                SNAM S.p.A.
                                Ambassador Craig Stapleton
                                SYPartners
                                The Honorable Ellen O. Tauscher
                                Transatlantic Policy Network
                                Türkiye Petrolleri
                                Dr. Harlan Ullman
                                United States Army War College
                                Ambassador Rodolphe M. Vallee
                                General Charles Wald
                                Neal S. Wolin

$5,000 – $9,999 Donations
                                3M Company
                                Aeropuertos Argentina 2000
                                Muddassar Ahmed
                                Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
                                Arizona State University
                                The Asan Institute for Policy Studies
                                CEFC China Energy
                                General Wesley Clark
                                Cooley LLP
                                Trammell Crow
                                Bruno Cucinelli
                                The Daschle Group
                                Richard Edelman
                                Ambassador Stuart E. Eizenstat
                                Excelerate Energy
                                The Feitelberg Family Foundation
                                Ambassador Jendayi E. Frazer
                                Frontera Resources
                                Sherri Goodman
                                Chris Griner
                                Hilton
                                Mellody Hobson
                                Institute for National Security Strategy
                                Irving Oil
                                Secretary Deborah Lee James
                                Frederick Kempe and Pamela Meyer
                                Governor Dirk Kempthorne
                                Kongsberg Defense Systems
                                L3 Technologies
                                Christopher Lawrence
                                Bailey Litherland
                                Ambassador Douglas Lute
                                Wendy W. Makins
                                Marine Corps University
                                Secretary John McHugh
                                Judith Miller
                                Ministry of National Defense of the Republic of Korea
                                Michael J. Morell
                                Pirelli
                                Laura Heery Prozes and Andrew Prozes
                                Rafael Del Pino Fundacion
                                Rockefeller & Co., Inc.
                                Dan and Jackie Safie
                                Sherpa Prep
                                Trafigu a Group Pte. Ltd.
                                Enzo Viscusi
                                Dr. Celeste Wallander
                                Damon M. Wilson
                                Ambassador Jean-Louis Wolzfeld
                                Yorktown Solutions
                                The Honorable Dov Zakheim & Deborah Zakheim

$1,000 – $4,999 Donations
                                Theodore Achilles
                                Aegean Airlines
                                Ajamie LLP
                                Colonel Stuart K. Archer
                                Arnold & Porter, LLP
                                Margaret Bennett
                                Admiral Dennis Blair
                                Darlene Bookoff
                                Dr. Esther Brimmer
                                Michael Cirami
                                Ambassador Ivo Daalder
                                Dr. Brian Dailey
                                Devang Doshi
                                Embassy of Lithuania to the United States
                                Embassy of Norway to the United States
                                Paige Ennis
                                ForeScout Technologies
                                Andrew Frank
                                The Fraser Institute
                                Krishna Guha
                                Ambassador Frederic Hof
                                William J. Hybl
                                Innovation Norway
                                Institute for the Analysis of Global Security
                                International Center on Nonviolent Conflict
                                Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver
                                Roger Krakoff
                                Dr. Matthew Kroenig
                                General Richard L. Lawson
                                Dr. Eric D.K. Melby
                                Mark Meyer
                                Franklin C. Miller
                                Fay Moghtader
                                Noblis
                                Norwegian-American Defense Industry Council
                                Dr. Joseph Nye
                                Sally A. Painter
                                Dr. J. Peter Pham